Civilization V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

So, I’m not sure if this is a bug, or if my WeMod needs to update (though I did check, and it seems to be up-to-date) but I try playing this game with the cheats, and it tells me it’s for 32bit and I’m running 64bit.

I don’t really get how that makes a difference, but my task manager says the game is 32bit and so is my Steam, so I’m not sure what exactly is up, but I thought I’d let you guys know about this.

2 Likes

Please make it compatible with the 64 bit version

Please make it compatible with the 64 bit version, cant start the mod

Launch the game first then click play

oh thanks that does fix it

1 Like

need update now :sob:
too old to start it
from 2023

Don’t use it in public multiplayer sessions as this may make players find you as a cheater.

But honestly, this trainer was last updated 5 years ago, wouldn’t be that nice if it had resources cheat? It definitely needs to be updated.

I realize it’s an older game, but still played by many… Hoping it gets updated for 64 bit? As just went back to playing it recently, & noticed it among We Mods games:pray:

Heya,

Not sure wether this is the right place to post this. But i could not find any other place to properly do so.

The mod for civilization V was last updated in 2017 and the creator has since retired. Therefor the mod not working, has not been flagged as such. Especially the “policy cheat, golden age points and faith” cheats do not function. Could someone flag it as broken and perhaps fix it?

Thank you…

Edit: Never mind. Turned out i had Lekmod installed, which broke them. My apologies.

The Civilization V cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Edit Gold cheat added
  • Add 100 Policy Points cheat added
  • Add 100 Faith cheat added
  • Add 100 Golden Age Points cheat added
  • Unlimited Golden Age Duration cheat added
  • One Turn Research cheat added
  • One Turn Building cheat added
  • Updated notes
1 Like

How does edit gold work? I set it to an amount but it doesn’t change my gold.

Also add policy points only gives me like 300 for hitting it 9 times, and it takes way longer than before if I just hold the key down. Like it’s not registering most of the key hits. But it still makes the sound like it did.

Edit: I just found out I can go to the previous version of mods so everything worked out.

Finally, the trainer for Civilization V is back from the dead! Now I can return to this glorious game… to assert my domination against other civilizations in single player!

Now this is gonna be extra fun.

After update adding gold does not work anymore

The add gold code does not work.

Thank you for updating, but this has made it worse.

The gold update amount flat out doesnt work, and the add policy and faith works sometimes.

Fix please.

Trainer almost completely broken. Using TAKMOD and LEKMOD in singleplayer but pretty much the only things working at this point is the research and the unlimited combat and movement. Have not tried unlimited golden age but the rest i can confirm died pretty much. Managed to do 1 save with the gold one before it said: i ded now.

2 Likes

I agree. Almost nothing works anymore. Please fix!

2 Likes

As of 27APR, the only mods that work are: Unlimited Movement, Unlimited Fights, and One Turn Research. All the others do not function. Please update.