Clicker Heroes Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i cant get it to work i dont know about anyone else

1 Like

i just had my windows defender detect a trojan too removed it and didnt let it in

Please use the search button before posting.
Here we go: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan - WeMod Support

1 Like

i followed the steps and it still doesnt work

if i can run cheats for one game fine but have a Trojan threat pop up for this game, i don’t trust it. can i get an explanation why it needs to use Trojan?

It doesn’t. This is called a false positive.
Please use the search button before posting in the forum, it has been explained many times already. See here: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan - WeMod Support.

1 Like

I have no problems by using WeMod but sometimes when i enable cheats, they turn off, also when i enable all cheats in 60 seconds reatomized, they don’t work :frowning:
But I still love WeMod
xD

1 Like

ok so i tried to load it up but then windows warned me of a trojan i did not know what that is so i googled it and i dont really want one is there a way i can play withought this warning and for some reason it says there was an error loading the cheats

1 Like

It’s a false positive like most trainers trigger. Wemod trainers are 100 % safe
Can whitelist the wemod exe’ s and should be good

1 Like

In the future, please use the search button before posting. This has already been resolved a dozen times, so you’d have found your answer right away.
See here: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m trying to use this trainer for Clicker Heroes off of Steam, however, whenever I click “PLAY” I get an error message from the WeMod App saying, “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.”

My WeMod is up-to-date. I’m 100% sure I’m using the correct file location to launch the game/mods. My windows virus protection + defender have WeMod as an exclusion. What is causing this type of error?

Trying to solve this issue, I’ve uninstalled WeMod and deleted both the local and roaming appdata files. I’ve reinstalled it and reinstated the exclusions then restarted my PC. The same issue still occurs. I’ve validated my Clicker Heroes game files, nothing missing. I have no third-party or other self-downloaded anti-virus/defense software to block WeMod. My ISP is Verizon, but there’s no security software to my knowledge that it applies (never ran into an issue before). I’ve been using WeMod for 1-2 years now, first time this issue has ever occurred.

3 Likes

For some reason these are the only cheats I tried that don’t work. Clicker Heroes appears as “compatible”. But the “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.” pop-up appears every time. Tried adding a custom installation but it made no difference.

3 Likes

And another one with the annoying popup. My Wemod also tells me, it cannot download the trainer on several days after reinstall …

1 Like

Hey i think yous how add more hacks for hero souls, rubys, ancient souls and instant kills, and skip stages and the amout of money you can put to?

windows defender doesent like it

1 Like

Add it as an exception.
Please use the search button before posting. Most of the time you’ll find the solution to your issue in a matter of seconds. For example: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan - #2 by Ravenfyre

1 Like

As many of us have said in the comments, even with adding it as an exception the same error occurs. Please see my comment from 25 days ago, above. Something seems to be clearly wrong with the trainer as I’m not the only one having this issue after following all the “forum solutions”.

1 Like

100% agree

Please add more options to clicker heroes and Phasmophobia.

i suggest to add a option to hire all heroes
to their maximum amount