Clicker Heroes Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Clicker Heroes
This is the official discussion topic of the Clicker Heroes Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Gold Multiplier
2. Set Click Multiplier
3. Set DPS Multiplier

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/28/2020
    Started development

• 12/28/2020
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 12/19/2023
    Set Gold Multiplier cheat added
    Set Click Multiplier cheat added
    Set DPS Multiplier cheat added

• 01/09/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

my windows defender has founded a trojan while trying to play the game

5 Likes

Ya it’s a false positive like most trainers trigger , some get through and some get caught it is 100 % safe. We would never have a virus in our trainers

3 Likes

There should be a no cooldown one.

1 Like

windows defender says its a threat and deletes it (i know its not a threat) but i cant stop defender from doing this. whats the work around?

disable windows defender

i do, but the cheats still dont work when i enable them

Los activa y desactiva a los trucos, no funcionan.

can you please add an option to add hero souls

1 Like

is anyone else able to get it to work?

What AutoClicker do you guys use alongside this trainer??

1 Like

trainer doesnt seem to work none of the features do anything

3 Likes

There are so many things missing from the list of cheats. There is nothing about rubies, hero souls, cooldowns (etc …). A little disappointing considering how many request votes this game has received…

3 Likes

And there never will be, since this is a premium currency which can be purchased with real money. Adding a cheat for this to allow you to get them for free would be committing a couple of crimes known as “theft” and “fraud”. :slight_smile:

WeMod would get sued and you’d end up permanently banned from the game (likely a hardware ban - meaning to get unbanned you’ll need to buy a whole new PC).

2 Likes

FreeMouseAutoClicker do the job done for free and demand just CTRL+F2(start)/F3(stop) where you need a click to be done
just carrefull if you quit the game with the logiciel already in use(because click everywhere)
a and don’t forgot to put in the option when you need the click to be done(only 1 micro second in my case :wink: )

Great day everyone <3

i cant get it to work i dont know about anyone else

1 Like

i just had my windows defender detect a trojan too removed it and didnt let it in

Please use the search button before posting.
Here we go: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan - WeMod Support

1 Like

i followed the steps and it still doesnt work

if i can run cheats for one game fine but have a Trojan threat pop up for this game, i don’t trust it. can i get an explanation why it needs to use Trojan?