Clicker Heroes Cheats and Trainer for Steam

only super dps seems to work, even then i think it stops working at some point too. and no, the stupid troubleshooting wemod says to do is fixing it, its clearly the mod itself thats the issue. so many people are having an issue with it

may i suggest hero souls as a cheat if possible

1 Like

Not working. Win10

Can these cheats get an update? It’s been 2 years and all of them are broken.

All of the mods work

My bad, I should have been more specific. Once you get to around levels 1800-2000 both the Super DPS and Mega Money become ineffective. After ascension, they seem to work fine, until you reach those levels again.

the unity version or 64 bit version has no mods Working because the old version was 32 bit
So Could you Update them to have a 64 bit version

1 Like

Hello, is an update possible? There was a big update for this Game. Its dont work anymore.

Yes, please. I need to Trancend soon

The Clicker Heroes cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set Gold Multiplier cheat added
  • Set Click Multiplier cheat added
  • Set DPS Multiplier cheat added

Hello again sorry to say but the new cheats dont work…

I also have the same issue too about running a 32 bit vs a 64 bit version. Would like this to be updated.

edited- i actually got it to work. I just set the multiplier really high and it worked. Also, there’s the options that you have to choose from. Click on history on the right and select the option that is up to date. and set the multiplier until it max out. Hope it works for everyone!!!

Hey Guys, cheats are working thanks for this but i got 100000000 multiplier in Gold and its not realy helpfull. At the Beginning it is enought Gold but after lvl 1000 it need so many gold that the Multiplier isnt high enought or it dont get enought Money to push the Heroes. Is it possible to make it brings more Money? Sorry for my bad english. Best Regards Patrick

does not work for me at all

1 Like

It doesn’t seem to do anything even when the multiplier is above 1000? Am I doing something wrong?

multiplier doesn’t work. is it need update or smthng?

doesn’t work

The Clicker Heroes cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hi MrAntiFun,

I tried to run the Clicker Heroes App through Wemod, however the multipliers do not seem to work for me.

What am I doing wrong?

Figured it out, multiplier are weaker as stated, so if I change it to 999999x then I do see a difference
Thanks