Cliff Empire Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yeah, it needs updating for sure, hasn’t worked properly since the remaster update, was really hoping trainer would updated eventually but still never has since before the the last game updates… months later, nearly a year now.

YAYYYYY!!! YOU ADDED TO UPDATE QUEUE!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! I have 200+ AAA games and more, and out of all my games, I find myself playing this the most at least until Frostpunk 2 releases along with trainer, been waiting forever for this trainer to work again, and so excited!!! boosting! also, a cheat for weak enemies or something would be nice but I’m happy as long as research and money will work again! was using time cheat to boost research and money but setting time over like 50 will often cause needs to crash/stall, cause fires to not extinguish and destroy entire cliffs etc, so having others working will be nice!

The Cliff Empire cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Doesn’t work with the 1.32 Remastered version I guess, the current trainer version just fails out and resets when you try to use it with the 1.32 Remastered version of the game. I just wondered if it was a trainer error or is there something I missed? Cause the steam version can be started two different ways just so you know, theres a regular Cliff Empire version and then the remastered and the trainer won’t boot the remastered version unless you force it into that version and if you do the trainer fails. Apparently if you just boot the game in steam through the trainer what you get is the Non-Remastered version (I only figured this out due to it stripping all my mods which need remastered to run now). any help is appreciated.

1 Like

This trainer is not for the remastered. You need to use the original game if you want to use the trainer.

No offense but that makes it kinda useless since the original isn’t as good as the remastered version and there are no longer any mods for the old version since all the mod makers have updated their mods for Remastered. thanks for the reply though at least I know it’s pointless to try to get it to work.

1 Like

Changes:

Changes:

Changes:

Changes: