Clone Drone in the Danger Zone Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Clone Drone in the Danger Zone Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Skill Points
2. Unlimited Jetpack Energy
3. Disabled AI
4. Unlimited Clones

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/22/2018
    Started development

• 04/22/2018
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 07/10/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

for me the trainer does not work …i do the fix thing but it doesnt work and i know it is a big glitch
and its not because i have the game downloaded for free , please fix it

What doesn’t work?

for me i can run the game normally but when i try to get it to work on infinity it does not allow me , i place the icon and folder on the fix thing and it still does not work

Select the base of the game folder instead of dragging icons.

I did try that multiple times and yet it still did not do anything , and also sorry if i am annoying with this , people sometimes get angry at me quickly

Ah, don’t worry.

Can you post your game exe name and folder structure?

it wont allow me because it ses im a “new member” or something similar and as i sed i got the game from a free download although i do have the website link , it’s a safe website without viruses so dont worry and heres the link theres a “search” option you can use it to get to the clone drone game version that i have , the thing is always up to date , that’s about all i know if it does not open from the link just type in the google searcher the same thing ( copying and pasting it wont work)

I think what STN wants is a picture of the contents of the folder where the exe is located. like this

okey

and if a pichture is needed here it is

Where have you extracted the content of that Rar to? Point infinity to that folder

i extracted the files to my desktop( to the right are files )

Make a new folder, extract the files to that folder and pick that folder in infinity.

1 Like

i will try

it worked

Great!

jeez, how can you live with that mess and i thought my desktop was messy

Ya man have to search like half hour to find what your looking for. LoL
Make sure you dont pick angry birds or lego racers
One thing i see very bad is avast security on there ewwwww

How does unlimited clones work?