CoD WaW Zombies Mod Menu USB

how do u make ur own image

Is this the menu that I’ve been helping you get the DVAR for?

does godmode work if your not host ?

Okay i aplogize for bumping a REALLY old thread but i got bored today & tried this & it works for sure. The only thing i couldn’t understand was the prestige part, i hit whatever prestige but i didn’t get the actual rank in multiplayer.

There’s already a video on the first post lol how could you miss it.

For some reason this doesn’t work for me. I don’t know what I’ve done wrong though. First of all, could you show me how to change the IDs to horizon, then what exactly to do from the moment it has been downloaded.

Guy in first video sucks xD

For the ID’s part, just look it up on Youtube, it’s very simple. When you download it and change the ID’s, right-click on your file manager in horizon and inject the downloaded modded/Rehashed-Resigned save to your USB

Can You Post A Video Of It? If Not Ill Still Test It

Oakley Sunglasses

Thank you so much Dude :smiley:

what do you mean by the ids like what ids do i have to change to horizon

Change the Profile ID, Console ID etc to YOUR ID’s. Just open up your Profile on Horizon and you will see it. :smile: Copy it onto the Save.

what do you mean by changing the id’s to horizon like what id’s do i change and what do i change them to

thanx

one more question how do you get the dev clan tags i am typing them in and they wont work

replace the ID? WHat does that mean

why there isn’t any resume for me?

And I quote,

Change the Profile ID, Console ID etc to YOUR ID’s. Just open up your Profile on Horizon and you will see it. :smile: Copy it onto the Save.

The download is not working for me./:

Thread is over a year old. :confused: