Cold Waters Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same here first two work with epic mod 2.32 so an update would be nice

This doesn’t work with DotMod

you do know that wemod dosnt care for mods right they wont udate the trainer for dotmod

So, that’s it? I just got the Pro deal, and all my three selections remain on OFF. I have reinstalled, done the firewall thing, and still - no clear solution to how this can be adjusted or fixed. Any happy solutions out there?

So its not working with epic mod then ?

For me it’s not working with the Epic mod or with the vanilla, I have tried both. Since the game just went on sale I hope more people complain.

Can we get an update so it is compatible with Dotmod? Only unlimited torps work in its current state

1 Like

tried running cold waters on steam today, only unlimited torpedoes worked, sad cause i wanted to play this game since i havent touched it in a while

обновите пожалуйста мод

Can we get a update please? Mods turn off after activating.

Mod works fine for me. Do you use the latest version of the game?

only unlimited torps worked for me still, does it matter if i have the ultimate mod installed or not, cause if so this needs a update

this Mod doesn’t work for me as soon as I load up in game on a level and press play the mods fail to load, I know it is not a firewall problem for my other games don’t have this problem which means it can only be this mod. please WeMod if you are not going to let someone update this mod attest take it down for being broken.

I have this game with DotMod so I can use surface ships, however the health and quick reloads turn off within seconds. Also missiles that are for use for the Flight III version of Los Angeles class in the South China Sea Campaign are not unlimited. Also the torpedoes on the ships run out of ammo as well.

FWI i don’t think anyone intended for this pack set to work with other 3rd party MODS like dotmod. their for the vanilla game only.

The trainers do not work with mods just vanilla subs/boats. They won’t make it dot mod or epic compatible.

1 Like

I noticed CH just posted updates to the Epic Mod version of the game up to version 2.44. I dont subscribe to that, but do makers overlap here?

2 Likes

Epic Mod compatibility/support would be very much appreciated!!! :+1:

3 Likes

trainers will never be compatible with mods, only vanilla base game content