Cold Waters Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Cold Waters
This is the official discussion topic of the Cold Waters Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Torpedo
3. Fast Reload

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start game world before using any of the mods.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/03/2020
    Started development

• 03/03/2020
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Cold Waters cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Have Steam version…….mods turn “on” then reset to off???

1 Like

I have the Steam version of “Cold Water” version 1.15g. I tried to use the WeMod trainer by Stingerr but all I get is this message “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats try again later” Then there is a button for “OK” and “HELP”. I click on HELP and it says Page Not Found. Can you tell me how to solve this problem. WeMod says my version of the game is compatible with the “Cold Water” trainer that WeMod has online.

Any help would be greatly appreciated in solving this problem.

That means something on your end is blocking WeMod from downloading the cheats. It is generally an antivirus or firewall. Add an exception for the following folders to your antivirus: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming and C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local

Chris…Thank you so much for that info it worked great as soon as I added the exception. One other question if you don’t mind.

I turn on all three of the Unlimited Health, Unlimited Torpedo and Fast reload but it only stays on briefly and then goes back to “Off”. I tried to start the game via WeMod and then turn them on and they turn themselves back off again. I then booted the game first and then started WeMod and the “Cold Water” trainer and then turned the cheats on and they just turn themselves off again. Any idea what could be doing that or how to get them to stay on…Thanks in advance…

Did you ever get a response to your question? I am having the same issue; they just auto turn off after a few seconds.

Yes he did. Chris told him to whitelist the 2 wemod exe’s if you read the 2 comments above explains what to do

does that work for MOSSs and missiles too?

1 Like

Hello!

An update of the game would be muck appreciated!

So it’s 07/18/2021 Is this trainer dead? ie: not getting updated to steam latest?

I hope there would be an update to this. But, maybe because not too many people play this game? And, with the cheats tied in to the directional controls for wired torpedoes that’s why I think the cheats turn on and then reset to Off when we use them. I sure hope this gets updated though.

would it be possible to update trainer to work with newest Epic Mod release cheats turn on for 2 seconds and then turn themselves off. I allowed wemod through firewall and tried changing hotkeys but no luck. it used to work with older releases of epic mod

1 Like

I still enjoy Cold Water and would be nice if WEMOD update the trainer
where WEMOD say they keep their stuff update but this trainer has not
been since it was created over 2 years ago. I have notice this trend in few
games now. So I wonder if they need rethink their motto.

There have been no updates from the developers of the game for some years as well. But, current version of the game is 1.15g. Though, there are a couple of mods that revamp the game and introduce new assets to the game, as well as some rework to the weapons to make it more realistic. Though, from my experience using another trainer which I will not name here, that the trainer might not work if you do use mods for the game. Since, the mods also change probably some of the values of the submarines that the trainers search for to attach it’s script to in order for the cheats to work.

Would it be possible to have an update here for the new Dotmod ? Would be great!

1 Like

Updated for the epic mod would be nice.

Epic mod and dot mod update would be great, maybe updating again since last march 2020 would let it work with those two mods too!

Is there going to be a update on this? Only 1 works out of the 3 listed, Unlimited torpedoes.

Running Epic Mod 2.35 and same thing here. After loading the world when I enable unlimited health and fast reload after 3 seconds or so, they switch back to OFF. And update would be very much appreciated!