Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Command  Conquer Generals Zero Hour
This is the official discussion topic of the Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Power
2. Instant General Ability Cooldown
3. Unlimited Health
4. Unlimited Resources
5. Unlimited Ability Points
6. Instant Recruiting
7. Instant Construction

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/25/2024
    Started development

• 03/25/2024
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats
2 Likes

not work

thank you for updating it

Absolute legends! Thanks for all the hard work!

Works flawlessly, thank you very much!
But it’s incompatible with gentool, so if you’re using that to launch/play the game, maybe that’s the reason for the trainer not working. Just deinstall the game, delete the folder to get rid of gentool and then reinstall Zero Hour, that did the trick for me. Happy gaming :smile:

just a heads up for the GLA campaign where you need to capturer power generators to fire the lazer even tho there is a mod for power you need one at lest for the mission it win do not do what i did first time as you will have to do it all over again if you don’t.

1 Like

The enemies get it too lol I tried to use it against a team of 7 brutal pc and lost instantly, I restarted and use a spy drone to see whats up and saw they instant build stuff too

Yeah for some reason whenever I try to use the cheats they immediately turn off even when I start in a match

even without Gentool

06/04/2024 It turns immedeatly off only one option still works. It seems they updated again.

Love to get this working with gentool! Can’t wait for it to work with vanilla though. Thanks for putting it out.

April 11, 2024. Hi, thanks for making this trainer. but when I tried to use it today, all of its options wouldn’t turn on. I installed GenTool (I purchased the game on steam, and the game won’t even start without GenTool) I’m not sure if it’s because of installing GenTool that caused the trainer not working. Please update this trainer so that it can works with GenPatcher loaded. Thanks again!

As far as I know, GenTool has an anti-cheat, so it’s probably interfering with the WeMod app. Our trainers are only tested with the vanilla version. Can you try to load the game first (without the gentool)? Then, once the game is loaded, go back to WeMod app and click Play, and see if it’ll work.

Seems to run - the cheats all activate. I’m unsure why but I’m getting CTD - doing fresh reinstall to make sure I didn’t mess up with uninstalling GT.

reinstall - works perfectly. great work! (full vanilla, no mods)