Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge (Red Alert 2) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Command  Conquer Red Alert 2 and Yuris Revenge
This is the official discussion topic of the Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Resources
2. Unlimited Power
3. Instant Super Weapons
4. Instant Construction and Recruiting
5. Unlock Allies and Soviet Structures

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/19/2024
    Started development

• 03/19/2024
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

omg thank you hero! :smiley:

The Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 and Yuri’s Revenge cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats
2 Likes

thanks so much for the mods

Would be nice if, in time, we could get a God Mode. No rush, however.

Thank you so much, been looking forward to this for a while! If you are taking any requests, something that reveals entire map would be very appreciated.

1 Like

Nice, but does this trainer also work with EA games app? I have the EA games pack with all C&C games.

1 Like

if you use mod 1. 2. and 4 then youre a god anyways haha

Didn’t think of it that way. Heh…

1 Like

Please get version for 64 bits, i really wanted to play so i bought it on steam and now i cannot play please find a solutionnnn

I agree with u, i want to lower to 32 bits but i cannot

I noticed the game crashes often with cheats on…Hm.

Maybe try to re-install the game and the WeMod App.

It isn’t only WeMod. I just tried with Aurora and it’s the same “internal error”. I think it may be an issue with Windows 11.

As of 23 Mar 24, the mods work, although it would be nice to have unlimited health for troops and buildings. I have not tested if Yuri’s Revenge will work yet but the OG works.

1 Like

Awesome, anyone know if there will be an EA version ? I don’t have it on Steam I have the pack for EA

This is long overdue, does it work with Mental Omega?

if im right it dousent work with MO, but you could always try it out for yourself

Red alert 2 is working fine but Yuris Revenge none of them work. Is there a fix in the pipe line

For Yuri’s revenge, have you tried to launch your game on Steam first? Once in the game, switch to WeMod and Hit Play. Also, please note that the trainer for Yuri’s Revenge is designed specifically for its expansion.