Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Command  Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
This is the official discussion topic of the Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Resources
2. Instant Production
3. Instant Secret Protocol
4. Unlimited Power

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/30/2019
    Started development

• 12/30/2019
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 09/27/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

ive tried using all 4 cheats. every time i use them they turn on for a second, then turn right back off. dont work at all. neither the steam or origin version works.

It doesn’t work for “Uprising” with Origin !

It works for Red Alert 3 with Origin.

To translate, he said the trainer works on Command & Conquer Red Alert 3, but not Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 - Uprising.

i really hope this gets fixed soon, tho i doubt it will.

just tested Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 (NOT uprising) on Origin. won’t even find the game while turned on. uprising will find it, but just wont turn on the cheats. they immediately turn back off

Having the same issue with both steam and origin versions of uprising I have no issues with normal red alert 3 but uprising the cheats will turn on for a second the turn off I’ve tried changing the keys but no luck

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Cheats and Trainer for Origin, it doesn’t work, can’t find the game or can’t be fixed.

it’s doesn’t work

Needs fixed please cheats instantly turn off

Same happens too me

Cheats keep on turning off. Very annoying.

yep uprising is a no go

None of the cheats work on Origin.

I have the ultimate collection and it does not work. I also have the ra3 uprising in steam and works perfectly, my guess is the ultimate collection is the problem.

Dont Work Unprising
work Only RA3

Extremely outdated.

the same happens to me, they’re not working on origin for Uprising

The Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!