Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I purchased Red Alert 3 & uprising through Origin and it has now changed to EA but none of the games are detected through Wemod even if you put a custom path on there. Any advice would be greatly welcome or an updated trainer to assist.

So, MrAntiFun. I remember seeing in the base RA3 discussion that you had updated the mods for that one, fixing some of the bugs with the trainer. I played a game as the Soviet Union and noticed that everything built instantly there, but when I play Uprising with the same mods enabled (as the mods are pretty much the exact same), I notice that the Soviets do not build instantly, for structures.

The bugs that were fixed in your recent update to Red Alert 3’s trainer are still apparent here in Uprising.

The mods might be the same, but the coding in the game itself is not. You need to use the correct trainer for the correct game version. Of course the trainer for the standard edition is going to have issues on the uprising edition and vice versa, that’s why they have their own separate trainers.

I believe I may have been misunderstood. I am using the correct trainers for the correct game, I was just pointing out a few bug that MrAntiFun recently fixed in the base Red Alert 3 were also in the Uprising game.

I would love to second or third that Notion of Creating God Mod.

1 Like

Hi! Please add god mode

2 Likes

Yeah godmode is almost mandatory given that the enemy seems to benefit from instant production too.

Also yeah, this is a really outdated cheat and as mentioned the instant build doesn’t work for Soviets.

Hello there, so I ran into an issue were instant secret protocol doesn’t work at all it will give you 6 points or zero points, and instant building production doesn’t work I am also not sure if you did the Red alert 3 trainer as well but its the same issue with the instant protocol points as well