Command & Conquer Remastered Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same here. Even if i restored it will still have this issue

Unlimited health, only worked once.
One hit kill, worked also for the enemy.
When u enable both of these 2, only one hit kill worked.
Seriously?

1 Like

Version 1.153

Cheats are not responsive and occasionally causes the game to crash

1 Like

The cheats work as intended in campaigns, but in skirmishes unlimited health doesn’t work, whilst one-hit kill works for the AI as well.

Doesn’t work more often than it does work. Add 1k funds doesn’t work in Red Alert, and Add 100 Ore/Tiberium has worked for me only once.

One hit kills is the one that works most often, and affects both player and AI. Unlimited health probably has a 50/50 rate of working. Sometimes it will work for one mission, but then be disabled in the next mission and won’t work again unless you restart the game and the trainer.

Sometimes it will work for some units, but not others, like a mission where you need to keep engineers alive, all your infantry will be invincible, but your engineers will not be.

1 Like

I have found that cheats have to be enabled at the start of each mission. Once the cutscene is done and you have battlefield control, disable the Unlimited Health option, hit Disable All Mods (even though I am not using any mods I still have to do this) then enable Unlimited Health. One way to tell for sure that it’s working is to run an infantry dude through a Tiberium field - if he doesn’t die, you’re good to go. However, your infantry can still be killed if an enemy runs them over with a tank.

I have not tried One Hit Kills - I don’t trust these. Most of the time a cheat offers one hit kills, it also applies to the computer AI.

Good call. It now works completely. Regarding the one hit kills option- it works completely and doesn’t apply it to enemies but if you are attempting to play missions to capture buildings, I would leave it disabled in case your own units blow up an essential enemy structure that you’re trying to capture.

@STiNGERR would it be possible to add options like ‘Reveal Map’?

Add 1k funds doesn’t work in Red Alert, and Add 100 Ore/Tiberium has worked for me only once.

It does work, but it’s buggy, and doesn’t work all the time.

Regarding the one hit kills option- it works completely and doesn’t apply it to enemies but if you are attempting to play missions to capture buildings, I would leave it disabled in case your own units blow up an essential enemy structure that you’re trying to capture.

In addition to this, sometimes critical buildings take damage even when miles from any damage source, and thus get destroyed. So any time you have an objective you must capture or otherwise not destroy, keep the one-hit-kill option disabled.

Anyway, hoping this gets updated so that infinite health works in Skirmish (it doesn’t), and that skirmish AI doesn’t get the one-hit-kill bonus (it does).

Hi,
After 6 additional days, it seems that this trainer for this particular game isn’t going anywhere - and it causes lots more problem than fixes / cheats. I have attached my version to the board for those whom are looking for an alternative, whilst an official one is released.
Disclaimer: I did not make or build this - this is simply to share.
*No Virus, No Password, No Catch; Enjoy! *

Trainer is still listed as compatible. As is stands now, it is highly incompatible as it is inresponsive at best and game crashing at worst

1 Like

Hello @ShogunMatsumoto. :slight_smile:

Have you tried what this other user suggested in this post? - Command & Conquer Remastered Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There are still plenty of issues, such as the ones with Skirmish mode that have been mentioned.

Hello @STiNGERR I would like to know why my computer detects a backdoor when I launch your trainer

Welcome to the community @Decouanneur. :slight_smile:

This is known as a “false positive”. It is extremely common with trainers, no matter where
on the internet you get them from, because of the way that they work. You can use the search button in the top-right of the forum to find this information.

See this post here for more information: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan.

I wonder if this is something other than the usual ‘false positive’ situation, as I have been using the trainer without any issues or warnings popping up since the game released. However I fired it up today and it tripped Windows Defender. The detection was for Backdoor:Linux/Gafgyt.A!MTB

On the basis that Stingerr is one of the bigger trainer dev names I’d assume no, but the fact is that most trainers & the like mimic some aspects of malware behaviour, and computers can’t think.

Anyway, the game just got an update, which included changes to the DLL files that the trainers plug into:

1 Like

Not making any accusations of it being something deliberate, I came here to see if anyone else had this issue as it was a new and unusual occurrence - I’ve literally never had a Windows Defender alert before whilst using WeMod trainers. I thought I would mention it to be on the safe side, just in case someone somewhere might have inadvertently picked up some malware and its ended up in the trainer, especially as it seems to be Linux malware, which is a bit weird. If it helps at all, Defender triggered first on some temp download files, then on file Trainer_29932_080a59031a.dll

1 Like

Yeah I had BitDefender get triggered by the temp download files too, so disabled it long enough to get them done & IIRC added them to the list of exceptions.

This is a known issue and it being looked into. @frank Can provide a further explanation when he has a moment :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

STiNGERR your command a conquer remastered trainer keeps getting blocked for me as it keeps detecting malware in your files can you please check the files