Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun and Firestorm Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Command  Conquer Tiberian Sun and Firestorm
This is the official discussion topic of the Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun and Firestorm Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. No Drained Energy
3. Quick Kill
4. God Mode
5. Quick Contruction/Production

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/04/2024
    Started development

• 04/06/2024
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

needs a update when I play Nod Gdi don’t die if I play gdi some mission’s dies and you play as mutants they die we need the update and Thank you.

I didn’t see a trainer page for this, just a general one, so commenting here. God mode sometimes seems to cause instakill for your own units

God mode is broken

Have you tried launching the game first and waiting until you can move freely within the game world, and then opening the mods by clicking “PLAY”?

no I should try it that way. does it work with you that way.

It’s strongly recommended to ensure the mods function properly.

God Mod and quick kill are still acting strangely. In the first optional mission on GDI side, as soon as I encountered enemy units, mine could quick kill them… but they could also quick kill me. Even with god mode on and quick kill turned off.

ok.

that 1 mission I was doing gdi have to capture station my units was dying with god mode on

so the ai gets god mod as well when you use it and its made the game unplayable and yes i have waited till i get damaged before using god mod before i use it and it still makes both sides unkillable

same when I play Nod mission 1 it went frozen had to reset my PC

Hi! We have reported the issue to the team, and they’ll have someone test it. We’ll get back to you as soon as we get updates.

1 Like

Thank you sir.

thank you so much for the update can’t wait to play this whole game with wemod

some GDI dies some of them don’t if you play as Nod

1 Like

kinda sucks that this is only for the steam version of the game would awesome if this would work on the EA app version

The AI have the god mode, too! And the fast kill don’t work right, please check the problem. Thank you!

It’s currently in the update queue. In the meantime, you can receive notifications about updates by clicking the "Notify Me" button on the game’s trainer page.

It’s great to see that this is being worked on! I can’t wait to see everything running smoothly!

I shared the things I experienced while playing through all 4 campaigns over on the discord before this discussion page came about. You may not need it, but it might offer a pattern of behavior that could help you track down some issues. I only share it here just in case it may be useful. Thanks!

2 Likes