Company of Heroes 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Company of Heroes 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Instant Command Cooldown cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I Have Played Company Of Heroes 2 The Trainer Still Works But Some Commands And Artillery Bombardment Don’t Work Can You Fix This

Come on guy’s love to see this have a come back for single-player skirmish and campaign, help the votes :slight_smile:

1 Like

instant command cooldown only half works as units that you try to use ability on do nothing but you turn it of there fine it may be unable to understand it as a 0 timer also can we get max vet status for all units id love the max vet status in the first coh to if that is even doable
ty

Changes:

• Instant Ability Cooldown cheat added

1 Like

Hi, I Was Just Wondering If You Could Add An High Or Instant XP When Playing Both Campaigns So I Can Unlock Penal Battalions Faster And Some More Units In The Ardennes Expansion.

Good day STiNGERR, thank you for the trainer :grinning: . Can I request something about this trainer? Can you add Reveal All Map? I hope you read my message. Thank you :+1:

I would actually like to see the CLI entries. Before I found this trainer, I was using the Steam developer CLI. The commands I do not know, are for the instant cool down, troops and buildings. It would be great when I am testing a map or just want to play a game without much time. This trainer works well, but I have found that if the map is large, it tends to crash frequently.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Most cheats seem to work except the infinite health one.

1 Like

yes infinite health is broken

Hello. Anyone having problem with some unit not gaining any experience/veterancy? I tried playing ardennes assault campaign with the trainer. The lieuteunant, captain, and major couldnt gain any experience at all. The same happened to officer and kubelwagen from OKW.

Hi, I think there is a problem with the “Instant Ability Cooldown” for artilery. Once used the ability once it will become disabled. Could you please fix it?

Hi!

It’s not work, keeps loading on my STEAM, kindly to help!
Thank you :pray:

Hello and welcome to the community @sonhim18. :slight_smile:

Thank you for supporting us by being Pro, it helps with trainer development a lot, we appreciate it. :metal:

Could you try this please and see if it makes any difference:

1. Launch the game via Steam. Wait on the main menu for five minutes.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod, press Play.
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.

Sometimes a game may need to run for a bit before cheats can be injected.

Infinite loading loop, not sure whats causing it and have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling to no avail

It’s works! Much thanks! :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Glad it works for you now, @sonhim18. Enjoy the game! :slight_smile:

@TheBigMish96 - Take a look at the post that is directly above yours. It resolved the same issue for this person.

is this safe to use with friends against bots? we always play 3v3 us against 3 bots could i be banned for doing this?

Welcome to the community @remdatashe. :slight_smile:

All trainers, no matter where you get them from, are only designed to work in offline, single-player games. They work by injecting values into memory addresses in the RAM of your PC while a game is running from it.
Online games (such as co-op with friends) on the other hand are running on a server thousands of miles away from you, so there usually are no memory addresses in your PC’s RAM for the trainer to inject cheats into.

In the rare case a trainer can inject into an online game mode in any game, purely due to oversights by the game developers, then yes there is a chance you’ll be flagged by an anti-cheat bot.