Company of Heroes 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Crash with mod enabled frequently now

My game was working with the trainers until this update. Now as of April 2nd my game crashes now.

1 Like

New update causing the game to CTD randomly (skirmish, campaign). Only had Unlimited Health active, if that helps

1 Like

crashes everytime

1 Like

Mine also keeps crashing, works when not using mods.
Plz update.

keeps crashing at loading screen if i use the cheats

1 Like

Experiencing the crashing as well, Seems to take longer after each attempt though. thank you guys for updating this!

Update: I seem to be experiencing the crash without the mods now. could be the game?

1 Like

Campaign crash if using Wemod (Start Game over Wemod) in the loadingscreen Campaign, no option was activated)
When i start CoH3 and then Wemod manually, it crash when do next Round in the Campaign (no options activated)
i use your actual update (20 hrs ago)

1 Like

It really seems to be up to Wemod. I tested another trainer on the campaign map and the game ran stable.
I hope this will be fixed, because I really think Wemod is better than the alternatives.

2 Likes

what trainer?

Campaign crash if using Wemod

1 Like

Hello MrAntiFun, please add some cheats for the Italian turn-based campaign.

There Is no telling when company of heroes 3 will be updated and i wanted to play now. maybe i’ll resubscribe to wemod in the future, I Had a blast last night so i’m glad i did.

It’s literally in the queue now, hence why this appears when you reply to this topic:

if you are gonna edit what i write why ask a question unless you want a response.

1 Like

The Company of Heroes 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
6 Likes

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE :smile:

Is not so useful in the DAK campaign due to the in-game limit of resources and stuff, it keeps reseting in the match and even the instant ability cool down isn’t working for me. Can’t you bypass the in-game limit? Otherwise this trainer is practically useless since for skirmish you can just use the workshop cheat mod.

3 Likes

If I may
Instant Building and Unit Skills
Can you make it for me?

4 Likes

Could we please have new cheats ? Instant construction and deployment ?

3 Likes