Conan Exiles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello everyone. Please, the wemod team represented by STiNGERR, MrAntiFun and others. Update Wemod + Add Easy Craft for the game Conan Exiles for the latest version of Steam

1 Like

Hey there, are you using the cheats on a server other than your own?

just curious whats the point with the cheats for conan since if its ones own server or singleplayer just go admin mode easy and if its someone elses server well than my guy you are trash

It could be just to test out different features. Or for those sad individuals (myself) that have no friends and just want to play the game with no difficulty.

Edit: Whoops, Raven caught me like-farming

@Chris

2 Likes

^ As @Veloxia said.
Plus using in-game cheats or commands usually disables the ability to earn achievements, amongst other things. Whereas a trainer doesn’t, because trainers do not actually touch the game in any way at all, just your PC’s RAM.

Also @Veloxia totally farming for likes :laughing:

1 Like

To show interest in an easy craft cheat being added to the trainer, please vote.

• Add easy craft to the trainer

0 voters

3 Likes

the chance that they will add or consider . little. there are not enough votes, I am sure there will not be more than 4…there are not many people here…

• hello everyone. dear developers and programmers of the wemod application. Please add the cheat option Easy Craft for the game Conan Exiles (Steam version) for a single passage of the world. In the latest versions of the application, there is not enough Craft options for comfortable passage and exploration of the Conan Exiles map of the exiles and the Isle of Siptah. sorry for the spam.
1 Like

Hello,
the Trainer is unuseful when you don´t add the Easy Craft / free Build option. This is the almost useful needed option for this game.
It is your fault that I no longer play this game since missing free building is no longer implemented in your trainer.

1 Like

Dear We mod program development team. please add the Easy Craft cheat option for the Conan Exiles game ( for the Steam version of the single-player campaign). I really hope that the request and wishes will be heard in the update…# 2 or #10 In general, thank you for the cool program and for supporting many games.

1 Like

i support of that option… just like in craftopia…

2 Likes

The Conan Exiles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

hello everyone. 3 hours ago, we updated the wemod application for the game Conan Exiles, this is good.-but we didn’t add the Easy Craft cheat option for the game. early voting was launched to add Easy Craft , write wishes…The conclusion can be made as follows: create and the responsible person who updates does not read comments in the topic, do not read suggestions and wishes. or they just don’t want to do it. My opinion is that this topic is not relevant for the game , and it is pointless to write something here to waste your time.

1 Like

Dear STiNGERR,
thank you for your hard work with the update for the trainer. But … why don´t you give an explanation, why the easy craft function is no longer in the trainer?
Since January 2021, several peoples have written here that this function no longer works or is missing. And you´re answer is the same and same:

" **The Conan Exiles cheats have been updated!**

Changes:

* Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues! "

If there is no solution or an explanation coming in next time, Wemod have lost a pro customer for the future.
Sry, but … I’m really disappointed

1 Like

hello everyone. And there is still an active topic on the game Conan Exiles where you can write a request for proposals? It is not relevant to write comments here, the administration does not read.

I wrote in a personal message to STiNGERR and MrAntiFun ignoring the full on their part

Changes:

• Easy Craft cheat added

Thank you very much for the work done and adding the Easy Craft cheat option

well for me they don’t work keeps giving me the wrong version

Changes:

• Easy Craft cheat added

It seems like most of these don’t work in online/private servers hosted by other players, it seems like I have to be the owner or play solo, i’m not sure if its the intent of this trainer or simply a bug, would love to see this work in online/private servers owned by other players.