Conan Exiles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

not all cheating options work… The cheating of characteristics does not work for me, the cheating of talents does not work. XP doesn’t work… working level, health… invisibility

• The Easy Craft cheat option does not work correctly. All the original things that come from the hero’s inventory, they are being crafted. If you build a workbench and a craft table, or an altar of God, then crafting does not work there. it doesn’t even work when you collect resources…if you disable wemod, then everything works. Please fix it…Checked on the latest steam version. 2.6

previously, Easy Craft worked everywhere without requiring resources

The Conan Exiles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes
  • the Easy Craft cheat option does not work. it is included in Wemod there is no free crafting. it is impossible to craft things and weapons and buildings that workbenches offer.

the wemod program cheats are enabled when clicked…but during the game or in the game’s context menu before loading, pressing ALT+7 Easy Craft in the program activates it…crafting doesn’t work in the game…it is impossible to craft weapons from koval, armor from bronik, etc. only items from the character’s inventory can be crafted…the update did not fix the error.

I figured out Easy Craft by simply putting an arrow in every crafting station’s inventory and you have easy craft on that crafting station.

2 Likes

Thanks for updating Wemod. Easy Craft works . Easy Craft initially at the start of the game works only for personal inventory for primary buildings, weapons, things.To make it work completely , build buildings and put any primary resource inside the building into each newly constructed building , for example , a branch or a stone .Easy Craft is activated for things in new buildings. you need to put something in every newly built building…to earn craft…a random resource can be removed…crafting will still work.

Conan Exiles Читы и тренер для Steam - Тренеры - Сообщество WeMod

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Conan Exiles Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

Is there any way to get this to work on campfires and Thrall pot’s etc? When whenever I have easy craft turned on, anything I cook will turns into Purid Meat. Please help!

PS: Furnace also creates Gold Bar regardless of the ore type I use.

1 Like

Not only that, almost everything which use workstation kind a bit mess, though somehow the result benefit us, but if work along with other station it will turn to mess

==> To Sir Stingerr, If it is possible, please add infinite item (^_^) so when it turn on no matter we split the goods it wont decrease, because easy craft only work if main char crafting it

Can a new option be added to the trainer that allows the user to change the speed value of the game? The admin command “slomo (decimal value)” works but it’s inconvenient when I just want to be able to toggle an established speed value on/off. Like, allow the user to enter their chosen value in the trainer and it sets saves it in the trainer and when the selected hotkey is press the game uses that new speed value and when the hotkey is pressed again it restores the game back to normal game speed.

Changes:

Changes:

1 Like

First of all, let me say what an excellent job you all do! Your hard work is definitely appreciated. I’m having an issue with the trainer for Xbox Game Pass. The health cheat is the only cheat functioning for me. I suspect it might be due to an update with the game, though I’ve not confirmed that. I did notice there was a trainer update for the steam trainer, but not for Game Pass. Would this be the issue?

Wemod administration, please update the program for version 2.7 for Conan Exiles. update for Steam store version. Windows Store does not work on Steam

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas 2022, the Year of the Tiger. Happiness, health, and money. And Wemod program developers please with new games cracking.

What isn’t working for you in the Steam version of the game?

Game was updated to 2.8 a lot of the cheats not working.

1 Like

Changes:

3 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work @STiNGERR

1 Like

They are not supposed to, all trainers are for singleplayer only

Changes:

1 Like