Conan Exiles Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

The Conan Exiles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

hello everybody,

I received a message error while i click “play” to run the trainer , did anyone has a walkarounf to solive this out ? (I tried to launch the trainer after launching the game but no changes ) i use gamepass

2 Likes

Also having the same issue. Any help?

The only cheat that works for me is unlimited health.

Changes:

Okay so on the wemod app it says that as I start the game I am supposed to click cancel on the installment of battleye for conan exiles. The first time I started up the game i installed it and i cannot use the trainer at all. I have uninstalled and installed the game but I just cant seem to get the trainer to work. Any ideas? How do i uninstall the battleeye off of conan? I am at a loss.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Make sure you are following the launch instructions correctly:

In other words:

1. Launch the game via Steam launcher Windows Store. You’ll get a pop-up asking if you want Battleye enabled or disabled. Disable it.
  2. Load your saved game and pause.
  3. Hold Alt and press tab on your keyboard to switch to WeMod.
  4. Press play.

Still an issue?

1. Where did you buy your game from, or is it cracked?
  2. Exactly what does the error message you get say?

Note that trainers are for single-player game sessions, not multiplayer.

I am trying to use the windows 10 version. Whenever i start up the game the option for battleeye does not pop up anymore so i have no clue as to whats going on. I enabled it the first time i booted up the game then the option never appeared again even after a reinstall.

It’s quite important to give this information in your initial post, or at least post in the official forum thread for the trainer version you’re using.

So in other words you already installed BattlEye from a previous launch of the game, so it doesn’t ask you if you want to install it anymore because it already is?
Use the uninstall link here: Older versions of BattlEye software may not be compatible with Windows 10, version 1903 - Microsoft Support. Ignore the webpage’s title, it’s just the link on the page you want.

still nothing boutta kermit

Only the unlimited health works. None of the other cheats are working.

2 Likes

First of all, let me say what an excellent job you all do! Your hard work is definitely appreciated. I’m having an issue with the trainer for Xbox Game Pass. The health cheat is the only cheat functioning for me. I suspect it might be due to an update with the game, though I’ve not confirmed that. I did notice there was a trainer update for the steam trainer, but not for Game Pass. Would this be the issue?

please update wemod for the Conan Exiles game. options don’t work. there was an update Update 49 Isle of Siptah Update 2.7.0

updated today

Changes:

The majority of the cheats don’t work. I’ve only managed to get unlimited health to work. I made sure that I downloaded the new trainer today.

Changes:

Changes:

Changes:

I can’t seem to get the cheats to load. When I launch the game, click cancel on installing battle eye, then load up a save then alt tab to press play on wemod, wemod just says you have to launch the game through wemod

1 Like