Conan Exiles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas 2022, the Year of the Tiger. Happiness, health, and money. And Wemod program developers please with new games cracking.

What isn’t working for you in the Steam version of the game?

Game was updated to 2.8 a lot of the cheats not working.

1 Like

The Conan Exiles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work @STiNGERR

1 Like

They are not supposed to, all trainers are for singleplayer only

Changes:

1 Like

the quick build cant work on some subject fix it thank you!

2 Likes

it’s not working. pls update.

1 Like

What game version do you have installed?
Are you attempting to use the trainer in singleplayer or multiplayer?

the info section in the trainer does not signify which mode(s) can/cannot be used with the mods.

Trying to use this almost daily… with the same failure every day. Launching via WeMod. I do not have BattleEye installed. I am attempting to launch a single-player game. Getting the same “pak file corrupt or tampered with…exiting…” error every time. I’ve tried verifying integrity of game files with no success. Also tried NOT verifying integrity with no success. Conan Exiles cheats may need updated? or is this just failing for me??

Needs a update, please.

Please update the version of Wemod for Conan Exiles to version 2.8.1

Changes:

for some reason, points of the hero’s characteristics are not included (strength, accuracy, survivability, carrying capacity, etc.) this section does not work points are not included

Whenever I try and Launch trainer it simply says “We’re having trouble starting or finding your open game.”
It does start the Funcom launcher but not the actual game. If I try and use it after the game launches I get a message saying “Please launch game from WeMod”

not all cheat options work for Conan Exiles. attribute points do not work … it turns out ur maximum can be done, but characteristic points do not work all at 0. nothing is added. please correct

The cheat option for Conan Exiles does not work. attribute points and 10k xp

Dear Administration, please fix or update… not all wemod cheat options work for Conan Exiles version 2.8… Wemod does not add stat points and XP bar does not function… The rest of the cheat options work fine. Please correct.