Conan Exiles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ich weiss nicht ob ich hier alles richtig mache. Aus meiner Sicht ist diese Forum/Diskussionsbereich Schrott, es fehlen entscheidende Funktionen wie neue Diskussion hinzufügen, vielleicht habe ich sie auch noch nicht entdeckt.
Trainer ansich gut nutzbar leider mit einem entscheidenden Makel. Wenn ich mir Essen zubereiten will, welcher Art auch immer, wird nur verdorbenes Fleisch produziert. Das gleiche gilt für den Schmelzofen, ich brauche keine Golddbarren zum Anfang sondern Eisenbarren bzw. Ziegel!
Lösungsvorschläge oder Update!

在多人伺服器上完全無效

Sorry, spiele Solospiel.

and the old list of cheat options is perfect for single player Conan Exiles. You have proposed new functions, they are useless. there is an easy craft that makes up for everything. and health cheat functions etc are needed when playing single player mode. it’s bad that not all cheat functions always work after updating the game and following the wemod update. soon in september should install an update on conan exiles
with magic update 3.0 version will be. in this topic, admins rarely go to the site … you can understand that a lot of games are being updated, and the group of people is not large.

the teleport function is not needed at all. it is already in the settings of the administration right to enable during the game … and on the map the teleport will be through 2 keys.

[image]

Hello I can not get any of the mods to work with the newest updates can you please update them

thank you

if we use the eewa mods, it boots the game in a new launcher, how do we use this with that since it closes wemod when the eewa launcher launches and cant enable cheats since it says you have to start the game with wemod

Any way you could add a fast XP cheat for the stupid new battlepass? It would be greatly appreciated. I’ve been doing their stupid challenges for about 2 hours now and the XP gain is horrendous.

1 Like

An update has been released for Conan Exiles 3.0 Age of Magic . The release will take place on September 1. available on Steam… Please update the Wemod for single player.

The Conan Exiles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

I have a problem every time I activate the cheat and start the game in WeMod the game crashes when I start playing it, what can I do? help…

1 Like

Hmm some cheats dont seem to work
like Health, Stamina,xp, attribute points
i followd th instructions to the letter

It is September 2022 and the only two parts of the mod that actually work is 1. Unlimited Health and 10. Easy craft - the rest do no work

And Yes I did only activate them when my inventory was open, as per instruction

Mods for this game have always been hit or miss or weirdly buggy (UE4 is a fickle bitch)… my suggestion is simply go into Admin mode since cheats are supposed to be for SINGLE PLAYER ONLY and I’m guessing a lot of these posted problems are from people attempting these in multiplayer. Admin has all the same mods and more, always works, works for achievements, and even works for the new battle pass challenges (you can just spawn NPCS to kill, teleport anywhere, customize numbers, etc.).

ADMIN: once you are in your SINGLE PLAYER game, go to settings, the furthest panel on the right, ‘make me admin’, and then you will have admin panel available.

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Thank you!

Since the 3.0 update, a new construction hammer is required to build. Since this is a new mechanic for building, “Easy Craft” no longer works. You have unlimited crafting, but without materials on hand, you cannot craft, would you look into this please? thank you.

Well in response to this, I haven’t played Conan in a while. I started a new single player game and So far what they are saying is correct. I haven’t tested all of the cheats , but from the start Stamina doesn’t work. That one is the only one I really like to use because stamina sucks. So not sure what is going on but I believe it DOES need to be reworked or yes you can go to the admin panel. But you can do that for a lot of games which would make this trainer useless. I would rather support these guys and have things work correctly. I know it takes time, but it would help out a lot of they could please rework this one.

Hope this gets fixed soon

Changes:

1 Like