Conan Exiles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Conan Exiles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The cheats don’t work with steam version…despite been updated today
update: the first 5 do work, but unlimimited knowledge points to below that (haven’t tested easy craft) do not work. Hopefully you can fix this or tell me what to do to make it work?. I play single mode only (PvE)

The following cheats do not work for me.
Stamina, Hunger, Thirst, Knowledge Points, Attributes, XP and Level Up. Health and crafting works.
I followed the instructions when using them and only turned them on in the inventory.

The Conan Exiles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

I hope you take these points into consideration for next update ALL Alt+4,5,6 do not work at all!! haven’t tested easycraft, but i expect that also not to work. The First 6 do work perfectly as intended. (Use a (relative) new low level character for testing. Als I only play single PvE mode, so all these mods should work, unless I do something wrong)

I cant get this to work at all. I push play, the game launches, I choose my save, log into it, then tab to the trainer to turn on the cheats, and instead of showing that Im playing, it says “play” and tells me that I need to launch the game through WeMod in order to use the cheats, which is exactly what I did, but somehow the game and the trainer lose connectivity to each other while the game is loading

1 Like

Just as a heads up, the game crashes when some of the mods are active and you ride a horse.