Conan Exiles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Conan Exiles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The cheats don’t work with steam version…despite been updated today
update: the first 5 do work, but unlimimited knowledge points to below that (haven’t tested easy craft) do not work. Hopefully you can fix this or tell me what to do to make it work?. I play single mode only (PvE)

The following cheats do not work for me.
Stamina, Hunger, Thirst, Knowledge Points, Attributes, XP and Level Up. Health and crafting works.
I followed the instructions when using them and only turned them on in the inventory.

Changes:

1 Like

I hope you take these points into consideration for next update ALL Alt+4,5,6 do not work at all!! haven’t tested easycraft, but i expect that also not to work. The First 6 do work perfectly as intended. (Use a (relative) new low level character for testing. Als I only play single PvE mode, so all these mods should work, unless I do something wrong)

I cant get this to work at all. I push play, the game launches, I choose my save, log into it, then tab to the trainer to turn on the cheats, and instead of showing that Im playing, it says “play” and tells me that I need to launch the game through WeMod in order to use the cheats, which is exactly what I did, but somehow the game and the trainer lose connectivity to each other while the game is loading

1 Like

Just as a heads up, the game crashes when some of the mods are active and you ride a horse.

YOUR TRAINER DOESN’T WORK FULLY, ALL CHEATS THAT REQUIRE THE +ALT FUNCTION DO NOT WORK!!! Please take a look on this, asap if you please.

1 Like

Changes:

Changes:

I Need Revive Level up stats Cheat.

Add Agility
Add Expertise
Add Grit
Add Strength
Add Authority
Add Vitality

Don’t Bring Me Down.

All cheats work when not using steam workshop mods. With it the trainer does not work fully. the Alt+ cease to function.

If you have mods installed. Then try without mods see if it works then. It took me a while but it seesm most mods do not seem to work well with conan or this trainer.

If you have mods installed, uninstall them… then all should work

So im assuming this cheat doesn’t work in servers and only solo?
Nothing works for it except solo.

it only works for solo games yes.

Unlimited Health and Unlimited Stamina, are the only cheats that still work on solo servers.
Please update the cheats.

please try to re-assign the cheat buttons that worked for me

Changes:

1 Like

Can’t get trainer to work for me at all :frowning: tried several troubleshoot methods