Conan Exiles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Conan Exiles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Inf.Stamina cheat added
  • Attrinute Points cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I tried to join a friend’s singleplayer/coop server but the trainer isn’t working at all then. When I host the Singleplayer / Coop and he joins my server, the trainer works without a problem.

Is it possible to get the trainer to work on his singleplayer / coop server?

No. The trainer is made to use for singleplayer use only. We wont fix anything not related to offline / singleplayer use. Sorry
If its coop it’s not singleplayer

1 Like

Infinite HP makes enemies invulnerable.

Infinite HP is also activated for AI so gives enemies infinite health as well

I was able to replicate this issue and have forwarded the issue to the developer :+1:

Changes:

• Unlimited Stamina cheat added

1 Like

Hey MrAntiFun. Thanks for the update, but i cannot load the cheat in to the game.

I think you need to start the game with battle eye disabled to use cheats

1 Like

Oh. That makes sense. Will try that.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

easy craft wierd

Cant get the mods to load into game as of now.

Please make sure you’re on the latest retail version of the game, I just tested these cheats and they are functioning perfectly :slightly_smiling_face:

Not sure how your cheats are working on your side @Instinct but is my 10th attempt to run for useing wemod
P.S you need to run game with no battle eye to get those chets working

1 Like

Yes need to start the game with battleeye disabled for cheats to work

Tested on diferent servers but cheat is not working easy build/hp/points ect not working

1 Like

HI! How to solve it?

Hello! Try this:

1. Click the down arrow next to the play button and set a custom path to the game’s executable on your PC.
  2. Launch the game first via Steam. When you are on the main menu alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play. Then alt+tab back to the game.

If your game is cracked/pirated then it’s likely going to be incompatible with trainers. Nothing can be done in this case other than advise you to buy a legit copy of the game.

will there be a update soon for this trainer?