Conan Exiles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is it working for now? can i play on server ?

If by server you mean online, then no. Trainers are designed for offline single player games.

That very sad… because i only play on private server. I don’t know where to find anotherr hack :frowning:

WeMod doesn’t provide hacks. WeMod provides cheats. There’s a difference.
Hacking online gets you in trouble, cheating in single player doesn’t.

1 Like

I know, but i appreciate if this cheat allow to use on private server

Will u update this trainer please?
there are parts of the options doesn’t work yet
thx
T T

@MysticFox & @hxy291901123 & Everyone else looking for an update:

The game was last updated on the 10th March (yesterday from this post). So the trainer probably needs an update as well. However, you need to request an update via the correct method here at WeMod. Requesting an update here on the forum achieves nothing.

1. Search for the game in your WeMod desktop app.
  2. Click the result in the left-panel.
  3. Click “Request Update”.

As you can see, only one person has currently requested an update, which is not enough:

So, request an update through the correct procedure and it’ll get done much quicker. :slight_smile:
More information: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

The Conan Exiles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

tried that still didnt work, its asking me restart WeMod and launch game from it… too

Changes:

Hiyo, since this is my first post ever here I thought I’d say a little more than just what’s up with this trainer. I’ve been using your trainers for years and they’re always worked perfectly as long as the game hadn’t updated, and you’re always on top of the updates too. Thanks for all your long hard work, you’ve improved everyone’s gaming experience for years!

Now, on to why I’m here in this particular thread. I just now tried to run Conan through the WeMod app (for the first time, by the way; I’ve been playing the game normally because I didn’t know there was a trainer for it) and it said it couldn’t detect the game running. I don’t think the game’s been updated in the last six days but who knows? That or I’m doing something wrong.

Edit: I think I know what’s wrong…BattlEye is launching along with Conan. I’m gonna just go ahead and assume that’s going to break the trainer, isn’t it.

Edit 2: Eeyup, that’s the problem, never mind, ignore me :man_facepalming:. Still, thanks for all the awesome trainers over the years.

Hello @Carnaxus and welcome to the WeMod community. Nice having you here. :slight_smile:

Yes, as another staff member mentioned in an earlier post (which is now pretty well buried), you’ll need to disable BattlEye.

I hope that you’re able to get the trainer to work now. I’m glad you’re enjoying the trainers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I derped. I assumed that because I launched it via the WeMod app, it’d automatically disable BattlEye.

I wonder if that’d be doable? Running the ConanSandbox.exe that’s buried a few folders deep launches the game without BattlEye; setting a “custom” filepath allowed the app to fire up the game without BattlEye but also without needing me to uninstall BattlEye entirely, and the file isn’t encrypted or anything. Could the app be “told” to run that file by default?

Edit: I also discovered (with the permission of the admins who are friends of mine) that this trainer seems to work on servers, but actually doesn’t because all your stats are serverside. For example, your client will show your stamina not depleting, but you’ll still run out and get the grayed-out screen.

1 Like

A lot of the trainers will work on servers or online but we dont make them to. All our trainers are made for singleplayer use only.
If you want to take a chance and use them online that’s your decision but most of the time you’ll probably get banned

Like I said, I tested it with the permission of the admins, to see if it was something they needed to worry about.

Conan Exiles just released a new update. Activating cheats Unlimited Hunger and/or Unlimited Thirst causes fatal U4 error, the game crashes. Happens both on stable and on beta versions of Wemod app.

Changes:

The trainer isn’t working. I was able to get it to see the game working by launching the game w/o battle eye, but the cheats aren’t doing anything in the game itself.

The game was updated on October 2, causing the trainer to be unable to use the guide request update! The author has worked hard~

Infinite Health is not working on Isle of Siptah, otherwise all other options are working now