Connecting JTag Xbox 360 to the internet

U sign up to xlink Kai with ur pc. Google it if u cant find it then you connect through fsd. Go to the settings in fsd and enter ur username and password that u chose when signing up. Easy!!

Sounds pretty easy :smile:
Thank you very very much for you patient and help !

Not quite that easy, you’ll need to forward some ports, bridge a connection between your PC and Xbox, set a static IP. Not too complicated, but it can be frustrating if you don’t know what you’re doing.

Can you recommend on a good guide for setting this up?

Xlink’s site tutorial: Quick Start Guide

Or try YouTube

FSD has Xlink Kai built in so all you have to do is install the client on your PC.

Actually the new FSD has Link built in. Much better IMO as its all managed directly from your console without the need of a pc.

So if I’m running the new FSD there is no need for me to install anything on my computer ? no port forwarding and stuff are needed ?

You are still going to need to forward two ports to your jtag/rgh. Unless your router has upnp enabled (most do). Then link will do all of that for you.

just saying xboxlivestealth

They can permanately ban your console but they cannot break your console.

First off, this thread is very old.

Secondly, updating your JTAG improperly can blow your eFuses, which could technically be considered them breaking your system. But I doubt that’s what that post was referring to.

Not sure if this post is even relevant anymore and sorry for posting so late on a probably dead thread, but I just recently was given a modded 360 from a good buddy of mine, so I ripped a few of my old 360 games to it and they have no cover art on them like the rest, would it be a good idea to hook up to the net just to download cover art for the games, I have no interest on using it for online play just want cover art for my games?

You should have made a new topic about this :wink:

Anyway, if its a JTag or a RGH.
Im sure the Dash Launch settings is set so you dont connect to Xbox Live.
Ask your buddy about that if you dont know how to check yourself.

When you connect it to the internet and if you got Freestyle dash on the Xbox.
The covers should download just fine.

Anyway, im going to make a staff member close this.
If you want to know more, make a new topic.

@staff 3 yold post, should be closed