Control (DX11) Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

That’s very nice Could you share those trainers that work? I also want to play please. While the ones who are updating come out.

Ya in a DM not on here please or will be deleted.

Yes, I’m sorry to bother you :pleading_face::flushed:

1 Like

Nope you didnt bother me at all. Just links to other trainer sites is not allowed that’s all. Thanks for the concern though

1 Like

Oh I understand thank you, if it’s not a nuisance, could you tell me when the trainers come out of this post please?

The Control cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Super Accuracy - No Spread cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

nothing working im using the dx11 verssion. i turned on unlimited health i still die i turned on no reload it keeps turning itself off

Hello to all
please i need help, god mode no longer works.

Hey y’all! Game pass just added control, can we get a vote button for that version? (It’s dx11 sadly)

1 Like

it’s not working as of 1/23/21

Just bumping FtoOn’s post. I have Control on Xbox Games Pass. I don’t see the option to get notified when cheats are available? Any chance they will get made?

It’s already in the library here: Control Standard Edition Cheats and Trainers for PC - WeMod.

2 Likes

Thank you Ravenfyre! that did not come back in my app search results when I typed in control. It only showed up when I typed Control Standard Edition. :slight_smile: I would never have found it without you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome. Glad to be of some help. :slight_smile:

What is the difference between the Epic DX11 and DX12? I’m not really sure which I have?

You have both.

If you launch the game via Epic, it will (I believe) ask if you want to launch the DX11 or DX12 version.

Or if you launch it from this trainer, it will launch the DX11 version (or the DX12 version if you launch it from this one instead: Control (DX12) Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games).

DX12 will likely be more resource-intensive than the DX11 version.
Also, DX12 can only run on Windows 10. If you don’t have Windows 10 you’ll need to use the DX11 version.

ur cheats are cool but you need to fix the “Easy Mod Upgrade” because it doesn’t works

hey, the mod isn’t working right as of 06/21. unable to craft and upgrade mods

unlimited ability points option no longer works, few days ago it worked, now no longer does anything. i am using DX11 version, deduced that DX11 version of game is launched from process properties in taskmanager. other options work but needs like a minute to take effect in game

ability points works again, probably my pc needed restart (its usualy on for several days or up to week between shutdowns or restarts)