Cookie Clicker Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you look at steam guide there is a mod section then you can download the mods you want. Im using auto stock market, auto skill use, auto clicker/ golden cookie clicking. There is a lot of mods for this game best of all they dont turn off the achievments.

@NatsumeKonno Hey, could you grab a link for the steam guide? I may be interested in auto clicker and golden cookie clicking. That is if the site allows outside links.

1 Like

We need more useful things for this trainer.Not onley super speed ,such as like add heavenly chips.Thanky you very much.

Very broken, cheat works fine but the game breaks completely as soon as it used

It stopped working for me suddenly. I have the game open, i go to wemod and click play, it loads and loads, then switches to the game like it recognized it, but it still keeps loading and loading without doing anything. The cheats worked fine last week.

I figured out why it isnt working, there was an update for cookie clicker the other day.

once you start ascending you will get heavenly chips more. the super speed helps with that too.

seems to be not working again :frowning: The WEMOD launcher isnt finding the game when its already open and if it manages to find it, the superspeed does nothing. the last update for cookie clicker was 21 days ago, so it could be a high time to update the manager as well!

it works but it makes clicking the cookie bug out

2 Likes

Heey,

A cool update on that would be to click automatically in the Golden Cookies or to always keep the Golden Cookie Bonus Activated.

Besides that, nice mod hehe.

dont work

Where did you acquire your game from?