Cookie Clicker Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Cookie Clicker
This is the official discussion topic of the Cookie Clicker Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Super Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must have the latest version of WeMod to use these cheats. Please restart the app from the system tray if you are unsure!

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/04/2021
    Started development

• 09/04/2021
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Can’t seem to get WeMod to start the trainer. It’ll start the game, but after a minute or so it’ll get an error.

Says “We’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game”

Which is weird since it’ll launch the game.

it doesnt seem to do anything?

1 Like

Seems to be working. Just makes the game run a bit faster like if you used Cheat engine Speed Hack (Which does not work).

1 Like

Uff only speed up? Guess game tough nut to crack :smile:

2 Likes

honestly this trainer was a bit of a let down, i was hoping there was going to be something like cheap upgrades or something like that. the speed hack doesn’t feel very fast either. also this breaks my autoclicker.

10 Likes

I was hoping to see something like “Free Upgrades” or “Add 1 mil/bil cookies”. I hope the trainers gets updates to make this possible.

8 Likes

the “add 1 mil/bil cookies” would certainly come very handy for the true neverclick achievement.

3 Likes

Please add more features.
Was expectin something more :sleepy:

3 Likes

seems as though there has been a change? it worked for me great yesterday, now it cant find the game or something, im confused

1 Like

Game hasn’t been updated since release and it works when I tried. The reason is likely due to you needing to update the WeMod app, then restart it a couple of times then it’ll work :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

For a 1 day project, the cheat is great and works better than fine! Great job MrAntiFun:)

Tip for even more speed:
• Open Cookie Clicker with the mod.
• Go into “Options” in the game.
• Disable Particles, Fancy Graphics & Cursors (huge increase).
• Enable Fast Notes (slight increase).

You can Mute every station, at the very start, to gain even more speed :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

this works great. could be awesome if we could get some more, like an auto golden cookie clicker at some point makes getting more cookies even faster.

1 Like

Trainer makes it so game pauses when you open a program that you then fullscreen i.e Discord. This is an issue on people who only have 1 monitor.

Hate to say it but this thing worked once and then has never worked again for me just sit there says its on but it speeds up nothing. With there only being one cheat makes it kinda lame

It does not work sadly

1 Like

The game has mod support and I have a mod that auto-clicks golden cookies that I found with a quick Google search.

link? :c

It kinda works, but it breaks the clicks on the big cookie (even without autoclicker) and it doesn’t work on timed things (like sugar or garden), any way to make this happen ? That would be amazing ! Thanks for the hard work MrAntifun

Once you get far enough in the game; it is faster to have a fast clicker than it is to turn on the one cheat this has. (Faster game time). But It is useful, so I can just skip to a golden cookie. But It would be useful if they could increase the game speed, so it will be faster than clicking.