Coral Island Cheats and Trainer for Steam

All the cheats are working now, but Ive been force-crashed, or the game has locked up 4 times now :slight_smile:

1 Like

How does the edit month mod work? Since there are only seasons, what would I put if I wanted spring? I can edit the year and day just fine, but I can’t figure out how to adjust the season.

I can only take a guess because I’ve never used this cheat myself, but my guess would be 1=Spring
2=Summer
3=Autumn
4=Winter
So depending on which season you want, you would adjust to that number? You’ll have to sleep and save in order for the change to take effect according to the note on the cheat.

Can you tell which caused it?

Thanks, that was one of the first things that I tried but my season didn’t change at all. I also thought if I followed the actual months for the season (march-may) that may work since it goes up to 12 (for all 12 months) but that didn’t work either.

I am having problem it not adding the money for coral island and l have checked there are no existing restrictions on my anti virus showing l bought my game via steam

Hello @Suzanna. :slight_smile:

First of all, please do refrain from spamming the forum with multiples of the same post, especially on very old threads from years ago that have no relation to your issue. We like a clean and organised community. Thank you.

As for your issue, you need to follow the instruction that appears when you hover your mouse cursor over the information icon next to the cheat.

sorry didnt relise mutiple messages l thought l deleated them sorry, and thanks l try that

Hi, can we get a mod who can skip the day of waiting for the tools craft?

The fishing cheats won’t turn on for some reason. Anyone else having that problem too?

Currently in-game now, and for me the Instant Catch Fish cheat works, no need for the “line never breaks” cheat. Only time I have issues with Instant Catch Fish cheat is if it procs one of the Mastery skills, if it does I just have to press the proceed.

It’s weird, it just turns off again everytime I try to activate it. I really don’t know why, everything else works.

How are you loading the game and WeMod? Test a few things out: Open the game via your desktop first. Wait till you’re loaded into your save (in the house). Then activate WeMod. Walk outside and then activate the “Instant Catch Fish” cheat only, see if it works. This is the process I use and so far every cheat has been working, also make sure both your version of the game and WeMod are up to date, and you’re on the 9/9/23 version history of WeMod.

The final 1.0 release is today. Any chance we could get an update? :blush: I didn’t see it in the app to boost it. Thanks!

1 Like

Alright so with 1.0 so far the freeze bug alertness just untoggles automatically, along with the instant catch fish and fishing line never breaks. Infinite stamina still works, as does stop time. Not sure about health but if the stamina still works I’m gonna assume health is the same as well.

2 Likes

Ignore Lab, Tool and Item crafting works, instant cut trees works. Mastery XP increase works, as does Item Never Decrease. But Clone Item on Remove does not. Seems like the bulk of “starter” cheats works, just gotta wait for the update to cheats for the Fishing and Bug catching ones.

Will test animal affection and NPC friendship when I can.

2 Likes

can’t wait for the Clone Item On Remove and Instant Catch Fish cheats to be updated soon! :heart_eyes: :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks for update! About to try it now and just wait until the update for the rest. :slight_smile:

Good to know! :smiley:

Is there any chance we could get the option to make the game speed lower? I know we can make it faster but I find the current speed overwhelming! Thank you for all the hard work regardless! :smiley: