Core Keeper Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Not more mods. But the items multipliers cheat doesn’t work as was stated before.

I tested it again this morning before replying, tt 100% works. You need to right-click the item, then press the hotkey, and it will set the item value to 999.

Alot of cheats dont work mainly the items multipliers cheat. Game got updated so maybe its broken?

1 Like

The easy fishing and improve game lighting are working really well. After the update the reveal larger area is no longer working.

The Core Keeper cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Would be really cool to have something to reveal the whole map to make finding potential hidden boss arenas like malugaz or other key locations like the cities for the bow/mazes for the sword or possibly a no clip/ walk on water to help with navigation to make searching easier?

For me currently, Unlimited Food and Set Selected Item 999 are not working. Otherwise everything else works well.

Is there one for unlimited skill points to skill everything at max ?

Max Skills Level

This is what you are looking for.

Even with this you cannot use every skill you only get 25 for each section.

Changes:

1 Like

Ignoring production requirements, why hasn’t it been updated?

1 Like

Changes:

Super Damage is not working…

1 Like

cheats are not working :frowning: super damage and also health and hunger etc…

Make sure you are using the most recently updated version of the trainer, by clicking the “History” button under the Play button and selecting the newest trainer in the list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried that and they are still not working :frowning:

The super damage mod cannot be used. I hope you can solve this problem as soon as possible

Changes:

3 Likes

Hello, I just wanna ask if there is some problem with the 999 stack items, or its just on my part. bcs for like 10 versions it´s not working for me. The last time I used it was in Easter Update in Game.
Thank you so much for your hard work.