Core Keeper Cheats and Trainer for Steam

8.2 wemod and core keeper 0.4.1 NOT working features

the 999 items ,
the selected count doesnt work ( count goes up in wemod but u dont get the items)
so basicly all the right click give item features dont work
unlimited food does not work ( it just keep going down)
easy crafting doesnt work , (the ingredients dissapear u get the item for a sec and then it reverts back to the ingredients in the inventory and the crafted item disappears)

didnt check easy fishing and super speed the rest still works,

hope this helps

the 999 items the selected count so basicly all the right click dont work unlimited food does not work the rest still works,

no it does not

When will we get the “no crafting requirements” cheat back? :slight_smile:

I am having an issue where I turn on Health and tool dur cheats and everything works fine. The problem I am having is anything I do gets reverted like Ill place a torch and it will return to my inventory and wont place. I also cant mine anymore. the only way to fix it is exit the game and reload. the game works fine if I don’t have the cheats on. I hope I explained it well enough. I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

cAN you add more option to the “reveal larger Area” trying to find something and would be helpful if we could adjust to size of this range please <3

I am having an issue where I turn on Health and tool dur cheats and everything works fine. The problem I am having is anything I do gets reverted like Ill place a torch and it will return to my inventory and wont place. I also cant mine anymore. the only way to fix it is exit the game and reload. the game works fine if I don’t have the cheats on. I hope I explained it well enough. I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

I am having the same problem.

A comment to reinforce what @Wacko1 mentioned… unlimited food, among other items, is not working. (And wasn’t working before today’s Steam update.)

The Core Keeper cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Modifying item count doesn’t seem to be working for me. The sound plays and the count goes up in the wemod application, but nothing happens in-game. Other cheats, such as lighting, easy digging and so on, seem to work, but not item cheats. I am using the latest version of the game, along with the latest version of the cheats (updated about an hour or so before I type this). I believe I tried to use the cheats yesterday, but decided to wait until today’s update due to this same problem, to see if it would be fixed.

As the instructions state, I have used right click on an item in the inventory and attempted to use the set item count and set 999 cheats - right click takes one item off the stack so that it is held by the cursor, but it never seems to increase when cheats are used.

Am I meant to close the inventory while still holding the item? Do I need to mouse over the item stack? Do I need to right click twice, so that there is a number 2 next to the item? Updating the trainer video to demonstrate so that I know if I’m doing it wrong, or at least explaining the exact steps of the process, would be very helpful. Otherwise, still a very helpful trainer.

they still dont work even after the july 1 update

please fix item quantity/duplication function and also unlimited food cheat. Both are not working right now. everything else is fine.

please fix using easy digging, my mining skill level no longer increases. im stuck at 32

Literally nothing works and I upgraded to pro for no reason, gg.

All cheats are working. The trainer is for single player only and the stable build.

Respectfully request that rather than a jump to Max Skills in everything, please add anXP multiplier and/or an “give 1 skillpoint” to shown skill". I do not wish to skip the process of leveling up but to remove the grind so that the game respects my time.

999 cheat doesn’t work otherwise all cheats work

Can confirm the, "Set Right Clicked/Selected cheats are currently broken

No updates so far?

The last game update was 2 months ago. Are you looking for more mods?