Cossacks 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Cossacks 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Cossacks 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Resources
2. Super Population Limit
3. Selected Unit Super Health

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start game world first then activate cheats

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/03/2020
    Started development

• 11/03/2020
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this! Have been waiting so long for a working trainer for this game! :smiley:

Thanks for doing this but every time i try to use it it just tells me “we’re having trouble downloading cheats, please try again later.” How do i fix this

Did you read important notes ? You have to be in game world first then activate cheats

I have trouble with the “Super Health” option, i have realized it only works on single units and not squads. But after every mission the option is not working anymore and it’s not possible to deactivate it, it’s locked in place. Is there anything i can do about that?

1 Like

The first time everything worked for me but when I started it for the second time, I got the message “List index out of bounds”. What does that mean?

Can add more cheats ? maybe instant recruit etc