Craftopia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

not work at 14/1/2022

The Craftopia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Anyone else having an issue with the cheats making your character float just above ground and then not being able to move? The one in particular is the super damage one.

Free craft does once more not work. for me this makes the mod unuseable, since im tired of farming over and over
 ty allready for updateing the mod

could you fix on easy craft, it seem it is not working for me.

Would it be possible to add an option that allows you to edit how many skill points you have? Unlimited doesnt work properly because every time you relaunch the game it resets your skills that you used with unlimited skill option prior.

No I didn’t say “unlimited skills” I said “easy craft” it is not working properly for me

What game version are you on? Are you on any of the betas? Are you playing in multiplayer?

unlimited skills and easy craft isn’t working still

not work at 21/5/2022
v20220519.2016
・Easy Craft
・Unlimited Durability
・Unlimited Skill Points

2 Likes

This is an awesome mod, but they dropped a huge update so could we get an update on this? much love.

1 Like

Yea an update would be great <3

2 Likes

update please.

1 Like

The Craftopia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

now the unlimited durability is having issues.

easy crafting seem still not working either
edit
super dmg seem broken again.

unlimited skill points broken, i mean it works when playing but when you quit the game all skills are resets and the originals skill points you have is back

Everything is working fine on my end. @ChaoticGamerZ are you using mods? They might be conflicting with the trainer.

Happening to me too, tried editing them by cheat engine and same thing happened. I am using the game pass version so maybe thats whats messing it up, if I leave my skill points alone and do not use a cheat for them they are saved in game.

I came back to craftopia and disable my workshop (unsubscribe) and tried with the cheat, unlimited durability doesn’t seem to work still in the game and easy craft seem to get disable out the random, I would like you to fix this please and also could you get unlimited items up to only 400 to the limited