Craftopia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I am loving the cheats for Craftopia MrAntiFun! I was wondering if there would be an option added to modify enchantment points? Thank you!

Can we get unlimited slate of growth please?

i know the game was just updated, which is probably why this is happening, but most of the mods / cheats / options are no longer compatible, all but 3 turn themselves off.

edit:

– oddly, every single cheat / mod / option works while using mods from the steam workshop. ( i got 3 of them, one of them is the " mod loader ", then another which is the update for that " mod loader ", and then the other mod is one to deal with the performance issues coming from the dropped items / resources scattered about by converting close proximity ones of the same into singular stacks to collect. ).

hopefully this’ll help out other users somewhat that were also running into issues.

The cheat for research age still works, the rest is big “no”

right now, u can remove unlimited durability because the weapons are now unlimited durability. The only thing need to fix is unlimited stuff but stamina that depends on who own world which it is now customize stamina uses for u don’t have to use single waste of it. easy craft need to get fixing real soon because the tower r expensive of materials uses.

1 Like

unlimitied skill poinss no work

The Craftopia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

and they updated the game just today and all of them not working again. I think u should wait for few weeks until they fix the problem they have but at the mean time do the fixing cheat probably 2 weeks or 3 because they said on the update road map might get updating again. somewhere on this month. The only good news is unlimited skills and evolution still works.

1 Like

1-7 doesn’t work

crafting isnt working for me :((((

out of all the cheats / mods / options, only the bottom 3 work:

2 Likes

better than only 1 working like an few days ago, but most are still being forced off.

The Craftopia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Has anyone have problem with “easy craft” recently? I try craft gold bar with no gold ore, seems my imagination or just fluke?

F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6 and F7 doesn’t work for me on lastest patch …

I am testing today patch now, so far I am able use unlimited hp, mana and others but the “easy craft” seem isn’t really working because it doesn’t let me use that cheat. It turns on but it appear to be. MrAntiFun is the founder for this cheat on craftopia, right now I hope he can recheck the “easy craft” be fix again.

Today’s patch is still the same as before 2 days ago, none of it is working for me

Hey, just tested. It works. If it crashes you have to make a new character/world. I’m not sure why this is, but yeah.
If the cheats toggle off you have to make a new character/world as well.
It’s best to activate the cheats in main menu as well, before you load in

I already did that but it still turns off instantly

yea most of the cheats are still auto turning off when you turn them on if you launch the game with wemod. so instead of launching through wemod, launch craftopia via steam then when the game boots up load up the cheat in wemod. hope this helps with any confusion.

working ! thank’s bro !