Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Crash Bandicoot 4: Its About Time
This is the official discussion topic of the Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Lives
2. Max Wumpa
3. Super Speed
4. Unlimited Jumps

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2022
    Started development

• 10/21/2022
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

@MrAntiFun - Would you be able to add below please?

• Invincible
  • Add Collected box / Max box
  • Zero Deaths
  • Add 5 sec / Time-freeze

Thanks in advance!

5 Likes

Im loving the cheats so far, but I noticed that Dingodile does NOT have unimited jumps. I havent had the chance to test Cortex yet, but is this something that can be addressed in a future update?

1 Like

I’d love for a “freeze timer” cheat for the time trials. I hate the fact that we have to get all Platinum Relics to 100% this game. I tried the “super speed” cheat, but it makes Crash really hard to control.

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun Please please make the invincible option posible. Thanks!

2 Likes

absolutely add invincible option please

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun Add freeze-timer or something like that please, I tried finding this but everything was outdated or behind a paywall, please, getting all platinum relics after completing the game 2 times playing the same levels x2 (for nverted) can drag your soul to the deepest part of this earth.
Thanks.

@MrAntiFun it dosent work anymore, u can toggle the cheats on

@MrAntiFun is it possible to have these cheats?

• Break one box, and have all boxes broken in a game (applicable for Flashback Tapes as well)
• Zero Deaths
• God mode / Invincible / 3 mask effect
• Freeze time on time trials, or add something like 10 seconds for every time box destroyed

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

If you die too many times with the death counter mode, it literally gives you an ooka ooka mask.
Which is why I suggest? An party code…

• No ooka ooka mask (sets you to 0 ooka ooka masks collected in realtime, toggled on/off)
    @MrAntiFun would that be possible? I love “certain” checkpoints immediate dangers and want to wrack up that death counter without a mask ruining the streak.
1 Like

У меня не работает игру запускает но не работает.