Crashes during gameplay

Hello. I’m trying to test the app but WeMod crashes my game (Prototype) when the “reminder to purchase” pops up. I’m not going to buy into something if I can’t test it properly.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Crashes are hardware-related. They’re triggered by things such as overheating, low RAM, outdated GPU, faulty power cables, memory leaks, and so on.
For example, if a game requires 4GB of RAM to run and your machine has exactly 4GM of RAM currently available, then there is insufficient RAM remaining to run other software alongside your game, hence crash.

Given the hundreds of user-sided causes of crashes, it’s extremely unreasonable to point the finger right away at a least likely culprit, WeMod. None of the other millions of active WeMod members are reporting this happening to them.

Explain your issue more clearly, for example giving us steps that are taken leading up to the issue, then maybe someone can help you.

A post was merged into an existing topic: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Cheats and Trainer for Steam

A post was split to a new topic: I am having crashes