Crashing game

Hi…hello!

I’am new here and have Wemod for few days now. I use it for Mudrunner and Stranded Deep for now. But by Mudrunner the game crashed after 10min and by Stranded deep it doesn’t work. Ok…an trainer affects the game files so it can crash,but is it normal? My laptop is good.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear of this issue. However, trainers do not touch game files in any way at all. Trainers work by injecting code into your PC’s RAM.

There are dozens of causes of crashes, the majority of which are hardware related on the user end. The fact you crash for two games rather than one does strengthen the likeliness that this is your case.

Crashes are commonly caused by not meeting the specs to run the game, outdated drivers (especially GPU), overheating, damaged internal parts, faulty power supply, memory leaks and so on.
They can also be caused by having insufficient system resources, especially RAM. For example, if a game requires 4GB RAM and you have exactly 4GB, then there is little to no RAM left to run other applications alongside the game, such as WeMod.

The common non-hardware causes of crashes are using cracked software or games, viruses or trojans, corrupted or incomplete game files (fixed easily by verifying the files via the game launcher) and so on.

We don’t seem to have had any other reports from our millions of WeMod users of these two games crashing recently.
Have you been through the entire checklist of common crash causes and eliminated them all first before concluding WeMod (the least likely cause) is responsible? :slight_smile:

Thanks! I look…

A post was split to a new topic: Crashing Assistance