CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION Cheats and Trainer for Steam

CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION
This is the official discussion topic of the CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited HP
3. Unlimited MP
4. Unlimited AP
5. Unlimited SP
6. Unlimited Quick Bar Items
7. 100% Drop Rate
8. 100% Critical Chance
9. Defense Multiplier
10. Edit Gil
11. Gil Multiplier
12. Edit SP
13. SP Multiplier
14. Unlimited Exp
15. Exp Multiplier
16. Edit Max HP
17. Edit Max MP
18. Edit Max AP
19. Edit ATK
20. Edit VIT
21. Edit MAG
22. Edit SPR
23. Edit LUK
24. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
25. Damage Multiplier
26. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/15/2022
    Started development

• 12/21/2022
    Released trainer with 26 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

Made a forum account just to say really looking forward to this one… I hope it wont be much longer until it’s released.

2 Likes

Same. I preordered Crisis Core because usually the trainer for games are out same day or next. But I’m religiously checking every day trying to be patient for how long it’s taking to get this trainer out. Fingers crossed hopefully soon…

1 Like

The CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 26 cheats
3 Likes

That’s unfortunate, the table released and the game updated the same day. Has anyone tested it since the game updated?

Any chance for a “Heavenly DMW”, “All Shop Address” and “All Missions Unlocked” codes, @FLiNG

Works just fine.

1 Like

@FLiNG Is there any way we might be able to get a Buster Sword Proficiency editor? That’d be amazing!

Thanks for the trainer, if it’s not too much trouble please add an FoV modifier.

Oh man. Time to go in the way back machine. Last time I played was with the PSP and I remember the MILLIONS (ok not millions) of the Shinra training missions.

“Conflict resolved!!”

yes i would love the same thing

1. Edit ATK
  2. Edit VIT
  3. Edit MAG
  4. Edit SPR
  5. Edit LUK

These stats should max out at 255, not 250. I tried entering 255 manually in wemod, but it didn’t work.

Hi there. is it me or when you turn on the level up. the DMW keeps getting 777 even after you turn off the code? I restarted the game and I keep getting 777

1 Like

hey volks,

godmode dont work for me … ultima kill me :frowning:

but how it seems only why my life with around 8k is much to low the atk deals around 40k dmg