hopefully in the future we will have Console Command In ironman :smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your work

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Canā€™t Wait For the Update for Ck2 Trainer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bro, weMod tells me that i need the game in the 32-bit version but i donā€™t know how can i get the game in that versionā€¦ Can you help me please?

1 Like

You need to revert back to the old Version of the game until the update for the trainer go to properties and betas then select 3.2.1 until the Trainer is Update

3 Likes

console commands is also an option thoughā€¦

https://commands.gg/ck2/traits

3 Likes

The Crusader Kings II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Still canā€™t run the game in 64bit mode

1 Like

Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

I had that issue as well, however, it appears only when I directly start from WeMod and CK2 opens its start window like.

If I launch CK2 and then, at the start window, press play in WeMod, and then click onto play in CK2ā€™s window? It works.

4 Likes

Thanks for the excellent work.
If I had to add something, there are some mods that do automatic buildings, dunno if its possible, but that would help a lot :smiley:

1 Like

Whoa, thanks a lot. Can someone pin this?

1 Like

No need for pin can do that with almost all the trainers here. Start game first , alt tab out click play in wemod after game starts or when your in game world

2 Likes

The No Revolt Risk doesnā€™t work. Literally there is a revolt every month in the game

2 Likes

Yes, and this is why Iā€™m asking for a pin because you have to lauch the trainer before starting the game, at launcher, and not after the main engine starts, as usual.

1 Like

Iā€™ll see if we canā€™t add this into the app in some way :+1:

2 Likes

runs so good! you are the best MrAntiFun!

3 Likes

It would be excellent if you could add an option to set your threat to 0 in order to prevent defensive coaltions.

1 Like

We may be able to add this option in the future, it isnā€™t super high priority but if we update the game Iā€™ll ask the dev to give it a look :slightly_smiling_face:

P.S. Thank you for being a pro member!

3 Likes