Crusader Kings III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

working well, thank you for the stellar effort
happy raiding and new culture formations! Norse\Greek!

my version of game is Azure(1.4.4)

Thatā€™s an older game version, so you will need to try out an older trainer version. You can select previous trainer versions by selecting the History tab on the trainer.

But I am using WeMod, I do not use Trainer. I cannot find trainer for this version

I was trying this trainer Crusader.Kings.III.v1.0-v1.5.0.Plus.16.Trainer-FLiNG, but it was not working

1 Like

Our Crusader Kings trainer was made by MrAntiFun.

You can look at different trainer version by selecting the History tab underneath the Play button.

still doesnt work. I clicked on the 19.3.2021 and the cheats do not work

Is this for a cracked game then? Since Iā€™m just wondering why youā€™re on an older version of the game.

I sorted it out, finally

Would be nice to have option to set selected characterā€™s age

I wanted to play CK3 again after a month hiatus. I started the game as always, alt-tabbed to the WeMod app and clicked the play button. The following error came up:
There was a problem loading the cheats. If you didnā€™t close the game, your game version might not be compatible or you may have to allow WeMod through your firewall or Anti-Virus software. OK / Help / Report Problem

I first checked the gameversion, but itā€™s up to date with the latest steam patch, and I know Iā€™ve used wemod on this patch before.
Second I checked my Anti-virus (even though Iā€™ve used that one for years without issue) but turning it off did not solve the problem.
Last I did a full clean install of both CK3 (no mods) and wemod, but the issue remains.

Not sure what else to do.

2 Likes

I am also getting an error while trying to load the trainer

2 Likes

Iā€™d also like to note that the trainer has not been working, getting the same error as SkilledQuilt15 since about March 21st

2 Likes

Same problem here, please update trainer

1 Like

The game trainer works for me fineā€¦ I donā€™t know what you guys are seeingā€¦ But Anyway, just wanted to leave a comment here, because i just found a command i donā€™t think is known by many people in the Debug Console, so, you can actually add Renown to your Dynasty Via a Console Command, and it raises the Level of Splendor, i just found this.

The Console Command is: Dynasty_Prestige.

Please and thank you for reading and i hope you have a good day and night!

Use the Debug Console, you can Turn it on through here via the Bottom option in the Trainer = Enable Console.

Then you click this button, you can hover over a character and see their ID, like in the screenshot, and then you type ā€œage #(Age Number) (Character ID)ā€ Without Quotes and filling in the Example parts like in the screenshot, and that will Change Said Characterā€™s age up or down by the way you entered the command example ā€œ-3ā€ or ā€œ3.ā€ I hope this helps you, Please and thank you for reading and have a good day and night!

This:

CK3 Steam edition is running, I clicked the play button and this screen pops up

I keep getting a virus warning from this trainer as soon as I try to launch the game through the wemod client.

The trainer needs an update. Canā€™t see any option to boost it in the program though

Construction worksā€¦