Crusader Kings III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You guys using mods? I havn’t had a crash in years on the trainer and never for this game.

For Max control, use the console command button. Then right you face on the pop up tab there is a new cheat for it.

Could you add some god mode for armies?

The Crusader Kings III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

For me since the last update only the insant construction works. The rest of the cheat does not. If it is a turn on mod it just jumps back if i try it if is set value it wont do anything.

Which game version do you have installed for the game?

Can anyone confirm that “Freeze Time” and “Max County Control” are not functioning or functioning inconsistently?

I’m not sure if it’s due to that last series of CK3 patches or WeMod, but for 2-3 weeks I’ve been experiencing CK3 crashes (approx. 1 every other day). This happens even when I’ve only loaded the CK3 “trainer”: nothing else is activated within the game specific modifications.

Hello, I think you should add one more function to the trainer, there is a lot of counselor options what take time, I’d like to see function to reduce the time to 1 day like with Instant Construction, It would be very helpful.

The Crusader Kings III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I tried the new update but some cheats like gold increase still not working.

Gold cheat works for me.

Thanks for the update. I find it a pity that the trainers are not tested after the update :frowning:

The skills and learning increases don’t work, the console doesn’t work either.

All of the cheats are working

Thanks for the answer, but what should your screenshots tell me now?

My screenshots simply provided proof that they are working, meaning whatever issue you are having is not an issue with the trainer.

Hi, with combination with Save mods some of the mods cannot be reset: Set Dread, Set King Age would override whatever value is in game when you apply cheats by clicking ‘Play’. When set to 0 or 1 (there is no 0 option with Set King Age), they will apply 0 dread and 0 age for the king when pressing ‘Play’. Also, Max County Control works intermittently: when I click on county sometimes it applies control, sometimes not.

1 Like

I have one problem, when i played Crusader Kings 3 on 1.6.1.2 version. i cannot use freeze time, its automatically turn off itself when i try to turn on.

Hello, since the 1.7.2 update several cheats no longer work… Are you going to fix this?
Thanks

1 Like

Does the instabuild option affect the A.I too? Just curious if it did or not.

Can you add an immunity to disease disease hack?