Crusader Kings III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It didnt work my friend. i tried

1 Like

The moment u press enabled console, it auto disable the achievement even in ironman. Need to think of someway to bypass that console check.

1 Like

hope it can fixed as the game not fun without it

1 Like

as soon you use console it breaks achivements sadly even in single player

1 Like

@MrAntiFun hope you can fix console command in ironman as its breaks achivements as soon as you use it

2 Likes

Sorry but Instant movement still doesn’t work @MrAntiFun

I don’t like sayin it, but I am getting the impression that Paradox has hard wired the game to the best of their ability against console commands breaking achievements. It may just have to be removed from the cheat list. As to instant movements, with the new DLC, I fear that may end up really messing up the base functionality of the game. Events and triggers that happen during a journey to feast or hunt may have some sort of counter that the game relies on for its own logic.

the saving grace is that if you become 100 stat man, you can fast track alot of achievements, and gameplay if you like. just not quite as quickly as may be desired.

1 Like

Even if the console command cheats not breaking achievements won’t be solved, it shouldn’t be removed from the trainer, since you can still use it in Ironman mode due to the recent fix, for those that still want to use it despite losing achievements and those that prefer ironman to avoid save scumming. Hopefully a fix to it preventing achievements might be found too.

1 Like

That’s absolutely fair. I guess I was suggesting it more than demanding that the option be removed.

Appreciate this update. I agree with carchase that console command is likely paradox hardwiring it. It would appear that the achievements thing was a major focus of lance update, which is strange seeing as how you can just rush a lot of these and never play a game all the way through but unlock all achievements. That being said, even with that no longer a thing, its not like you cant get the things you want by other means (with the exception of 100 stat councilors; if you figure this out lmk). Getting instant move back was nice, i think my biggest annoyance in this game is chasing armies down cause they dont want to fight… which wastes lots of time. I also cant tell if things move faster with instant move on (like time itself) but everything seems to move faster with it on. Back to console commands, hopefully they ■■■■ something up in the rest of chapter two and we get it back, but until then, this trainer works well enough to get business done. Appreciate you Mr. AntiFun!

4 Likes

Aging is not working as of now, It only changes the appearance and the number of king’s age without actual impact, The king still dies after 60-80 years even if perfectly healthy.

2 Likes

Is it foreseeable if and when the console commands will no longer disable the achievements? In other words, will someone like MrAntiFun be bending over it any time soon?

1 Like

It’s really very unfortunate that you don’t want to change the commands again so that you can use the console and still get achievements, because that was one of my main reasons for WeMod.

1 Like

Agree but well i think MrAntiFun submit to paradox. Will just need to make do and play without achievements then.

1 Like

I’m hoping MrAntiFun can do something about when he can that is, cuz i also used to get some hard to get achievements

”Set Age” isn’t working. It changes your character’s appearance to the age you select, but the game doesn’t actually recognize your selected age.

1 Like

On the next update, could we please have an option to stop army attrition due to low supplies, etc?

1 Like

It might be nice to be able to set/add perk points or lifestyle experience points for the five disciplines,

These are the points you spend in the skill trees, not your attributes.

1 Like

Does the “Eneble Console” Cheat cancel the chance to recive archivement in Iron mode?

1 Like

Enabling the console doesn’t remove the achievements but opening and using it will. So, technically, it creates a problem but one that can be avoided by either not opening and using the console, so why enable the cheat at all at that point. But some folks have been playing long enough they have all or most all of the achievements and they just want to fiddle with the console.