Crusader Kings III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

A few new mods that would be awesome to see in a future update:

1. No army attrition

2. Add lifestyle experience

3. Freeze customization points (so you can add traits without exceeding the customization point limit)

4. Invincible ruler (ruler doesn’t age and is immune to health issues)

5. Player schemes always succeed

2 Likes

None of the mods work after game update.

The patch went up on Steam this morning. These folks don’t get early preview builds of game patches from the game vendors so that they can have the cheats up and running for you instantly.

The Queueing system is outside of the cheat itself and is part of the WeMod client. Complaints, as a paying member, about your ability to get a game in the Queue, should be directed at WeMod and not the trainer creators.

I’m not really pleased myself with how things have changed with WeMod on getting a game into the queue etc. is done.

Best thing to do is use the :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: when you exit the game to send a brief message to the creator saying if the cheat worked, what didn’t work, etc.

Updated! Thanks for the quick update. So glad I can use WeMod for a little while on my day off.

The Crusader Kings III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
6 Likes

Thanks for the update.
but the achievement still get disabled. is there a way to fix that?

The money, prestige, piety and renown sliders don’t seem to work anymore

I can’t even get it to launch the game now… Update brick it?

it did crash for me too, three times

Achievements are only disabled if you enable the console and then use the console to change a game item. This is a Paradox hard wired thing and can not be changed.

Do you happen to have any mods? I disabled mods and the game works fine but witht he mods enabled it goes kablooie.

I only had the CK3AGOT and one to update AGOT so the births came of important book characters.

Playing around more.
I seem to crash very regularly when using the option to set my ‘Prowess’ attribute. Setting the other attribute values, Diplomacy, Martial, Stewardship, Intrigue, Learning all worked, but I attempted to modify the ‘Prowess’ and game immediately nosedives.

I set it initially over 50 just to play around and so I’ll increment lower to see if it is a value thing or just changing the value at all.

EDIT: It’s definitely ‘Prowess’. I make any change to this attribute (set it one higher and one lower than my current base value) and the game crashes to desktop immediately. I haven’t tried things lower on the list after Prowsess.

NOTE: To those folks crashing from the start, if you are in a saved game/playing when you start the trainer it immediately applies any values you have set in the trainer and saved. This causes the crash. If you open the trainer before loading a saved game, the game remains up/stable, until you modify prowess in my case.

ADDITIONAL EDIT: While setting the attribute values appeared to work, there was no change to the values even after waiting a few days in game. I set the game clock to the fastest speed and did nothing at all, and the game crashed quite shortly after.

YET ANOTHER EDIT: Game/Save File Problem Possibility. I modified gold etc and then exited. Exited completely, reopened game and didn’t start trainer at all, wanting to see what happens to game with modified values and it went kablooie after just a few turns of allowing the clock to advance and doing nothing at all.

1 Like

If you could add discover fascination for faster tech to the trainer that would be awesome. Thanks for all you do!

1 Like

Then what is the point of enabling the console if you can’t do anything? In previous versions of wemod cheats you could use the console and add traits to characters while keep getting achievements.

It crashed on me after enabling Instant Construction and Max County Control.

Set Learning - seems to change Faith of the player, I thought that was a new feature hehe.

Talk to Paradox. The console is still useful for other things, but they hardwired it to achievements.

1 Like

Game crashes when trying to set martial etc.

Same the game crashes when you set martial

I would hazard to say this is likely a compatibility issue, has anyone tried running it on 1.9.1? also, what are the odds paradox launches a patch the day the mod gets updated… almost like there’s someone watching.

The Crusader Kings III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes