Crusader Kings III Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

@MrAntiFun just FYI the trainer does not work with the latest update, great trainer though!

3 Likes

@MrAntiFun a few of the features work still with the newest updates e.g renown/fast build but the others don’t at the moment. Hoping for an update

2 Likes

@Ravenfyre The Steam version of the game got the “request update” option but this version didnt, is there a way it can be marked as out of date so we can request an update please?

2 Likes

The Crusader Kings III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thank you!

Anyone else not able to get the cheats to work on the Xbox game pass version of this?

1 Like

The trainer was updated less than a day ago from this post. The trainer works fine as long as your copy of the game is up to date and legitimately purchased.

Click the History button, which is under the Play button in the trainer, and select the most recent trainer in the list.

AlucardOasis
Anyone else not able to get the cheats to work on the Xbox game pass version of this?

The app keeps defaulting to old mod but once you select the recent one it works perfectly.

I know its been a while, but i dont suppose there is any chance of an infinite health/god mode cheat like the one that was created for CK2 is there?

Try playing around the console in game there are ways to remove health conditions etc

Changes:

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The XBOX version does not work with the new update/expansion

1 Like

Yep does not work at all now.

Changes:

After last upddate stop working.

Works again after update. Thanks for the fast fix!

Changes:

Changes:

Hello MrAntiFun, ive been using WeMod for about 2 years now and ive got to say your cheats are always the best, and i use your cheats the most. I have recently installed CK3 and havent gotten to use cheats, so if you could update them that would be great. Keep up the great work man!

Changes: