Crush Crush Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can you make 2 cheats one where you have unlimited diamonds and one where your jobs level up to highest level automatically please.

nvm I just read the last thread.

New Cheats You Could Add:

Add Achievement (Choose)
Infinite Money
Add Time Blocks (1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5)
Remove Time Blocks (1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5) - For those who want to subtract any time blocks because they might’ve added some to speed things up, but want to keep it legitimate for the rest of the time

I don’t know if Add Achievement would give you the in-game rewards, but it does work for Payday 2, however the there aren’t Steam achievements for every in-game achievement, so something else will have to be done

1 Like

Got some more:

Instant Daily Challenges - Skips and diamonds are instantly acquired, however you still have to wait for new ones to show up (Or at least only wait for a new diamond to show up - to not break the law)

Instant Job Leveling - Jobs instantly level up

Custom Affection Multiplier (1x - 2x - 3x - 4x - 5x - 10x - 15x - 20x - 30x - 50x - 100x) - Multiplies the affection acquired through either waiting or clicking

Instant Dates - Date requirements instantly finish (For example: When completing the Movie Theater dates for Eva, you only have to do 1, despite there being 100)

Instant Lover (Choose) - Choose a girl to instantly hit Lover level, you have to choose which one in case you want to reach Lover legitimately with any other girls

1 Like

Instant job and instant hobby are aren’t working anymore, they immediately turn off when I try to turn them on.
Please fix this.

The Crush Crush cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Even with everything turned on, I still can’t get enough money. Is there any way to have a cheat for money?

2 Likes

i would like the possibility to rank up the jobs faster without the need to wait for the progress bar to be full.
or infinite gems, please consider that it would make the gameplay much faster and more enjoyable instead of waiting hours on hours to reach a certain rank in a job needed to progress the relationship of one of the girls @REPPIN

please add a cheat for the gems and one that speeds up the rank up of the jobs, it takes too much time to rank up after a whille

1 Like

infinite gems is not possible, i think someone explained why, but insta job is a very useful feature :blush:

Is there any way these mods could be added to Blush Blush? I don’t assume to know the process of it or whether it would be difficult or not. I only guess that it wouldn’t be too hard since they are essentially the same game. Or is it because the mod creators don’t like that version so they don’t want to add mods to it? Again not assuming anything just wondering. Thanks!

The Crush Crush cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The wemod devs have decided not to support any more “adult” games. They will, however, continue to support current trainers. As in, they already had a trainer for Crush Crush, so they will support that. But Blush Blush is more recent, and they didnt have a trainer yet, and will not develop a new one for it.

Hope that’s clear!

F

Well that’s disappointing but understandable. Thanks for replying!

Will the mods work for the event? This is the first I’ve decided to ever participate in so I wouldn’t have a clue if they do.

Please add more cheats like infinite money and gems

Gems require RL money, so Wemod will not add a cheat for that.

While infinite money is potentially possible, infinite gems isn’t. Gems require real money, so the developer/publisher would notice and sue WeMod for damages, which would shut WeMod down entirely. Not to mention that every account that uses that kind of cheat would be banned from the game to where you would have to obtain a new cd key for the game in order to play it again.

What about instant job exp?

The Instant Job cheat is essentially infinite job experience as it instantly completes every active job.