Crush Crush Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i would like the possibility to rank up the jobs faster without the need to wait for the progress bar to be full.
or infinite gems, please consider that it would make the gameplay much faster and more enjoyable instead of waiting hours on hours to reach a certain rank in a job needed to progress the relationship of one of the girls @REPPIN

please add a cheat for the gems and one that speeds up the rank up of the jobs, it takes too much time to rank up after a whille

1 Like

infinite gems is not possible, i think someone explained why, but insta job is a very useful feature :blush:

Is there any way these mods could be added to Blush Blush? I donā€™t assume to know the process of it or whether it would be difficult or not. I only guess that it wouldnā€™t be too hard since they are essentially the same game. Or is it because the mod creators donā€™t like that version so they donā€™t want to add mods to it? Again not assuming anything just wondering. Thanks!

The Crush Crush cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The wemod devs have decided not to support any more ā€œadultā€ games. They will, however, continue to support current trainers. As in, they already had a trainer for Crush Crush, so they will support that. But Blush Blush is more recent, and they didnt have a trainer yet, and will not develop a new one for it.

Hope thatā€™s clear!

F

Well thatā€™s disappointing but understandable. Thanks for replying!

Will the mods work for the event? This is the first Iā€™ve decided to ever participate in so I wouldnā€™t have a clue if they do.

Please add more cheats like infinite money and gems

Gems require RL money, so Wemod will not add a cheat for that.

While infinite money is potentially possible, infinite gems isnā€™t. Gems require real money, so the developer/publisher would notice and sue WeMod for damages, which would shut WeMod down entirely. Not to mention that every account that uses that kind of cheat would be banned from the game to where you would have to obtain a new cd key for the game in order to play it again.

What about instant job exp?

The Instant Job cheat is essentially infinite job experience as it instantly completes every active job.

hi i was wondering if anybody get banned from the game or anything by using cheats from we mod happy to reply my massage so other be a little bit warned about banned thingy

I can confirm Iā€™ve used these mods multiple times. I have not gotten banned.

Is there any chance of this coming to the Kongregate version or adding new trainers like reset bonus/free speed boost?

WeMod canā€™t make trainers for browser-based games.

Could we get a cheat that gives us infinite diamonds?

impossible unfortunately

we need an instant date mod please

1 Like