Crysis 2 and Crysis 2 Maximum addition

like many other i have the crysis 2 maximum addition and the standard edition is not available any more on steam for sure and on origins if i am not mistake, on wemods trainer is out only for the crysis 2 standard edition is it possible to get a wemod trainer for the maximum addition for free as then standard edition is not for sale. Or is it that i can jest load the game directly in infinity or do i have to jest click play after starting the game?

Hey @Asean94. :wave:

WeMod makes trainers if the community has shown enough interest in having one made by voting for the trainer in the WeMod desktop app. If you’d like a trainer for this game, feel free to vote for it and to use your WeMod referral link to invite others to vote.

Trainers for different game editions (ie, standard vs maximum editions) will still need to be voted for. For example, when “Mafia III” recently became “Mafia III Definitive Edition” and “State of Decay” recently became “Sate Of Decay Juggernaut Edition”, the community voted for a new trainer (very quickly). Crysis is in the same boat as everyone else. :slight_smile:

1 Like