Crysis 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Crysis 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Crysis 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Unlimited Ammo + No Reload
4. Unlimited Nanocatalyst
5. No Recoil
6. No Weapon Carry Limit

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Hey I think what you are doing is great so I really hope that this trainer will be updated or proven to work with version 1.9 .

It works for Crysis 2 1.9.0.0 Trainer

Good to know. But in that case they should update there deal to show that it works with version 1.9 so that the incompatible message no longer shows up.

I’m NOT fully sure, but I read somewhere (can’t recall the topic though), that they are removing this incompatibility message/feature with the new upcoming Infinity and WeMod version, 2.0, imo.

:smiley:

1 Like

Cool thank you for sharing that information. :grinning:

Is there any chance of getting an update for this? Infinity just says it can’t find the running game or that it can’t start the game.

What is your game source and version? Trainer is up to date (that’s not the issue here).

For some weird reason either the game or the trainer is detected as a virus so the process is terminated. This can be avoided by simply making an exception in your firewall.

Don’t work for me

What’s the problem?

Cheats don’t work for latest version of crysis 2 on steam

Could you suggest a way to get a patch or something because latest version on steam doesn’t work

Yes v1.9 Updated version (Crysis 2 Maximum Edition with v2.0 “CryConsole”) always write incompatible message and not working.

Hi! The maximum edition is considered a separate game and is available for voting in the WeMod app!

Oops, sure You’re right, hoping to get soon for C2 MaxEd

1 Like

i just downloaded Crysis 2, and i wanted to try the Wemod with it, but, it says its not downloaded

i got the GOTY version, and ive tried “fix” but im pretty sure im doing something wrong

I think the GOTY version and maximum edition are a little different so probably wont work for this trainer
Could try and start the game first then after game has started can alt tab out then press play in wemod after. Worth a shot

Thanks a ton for the trainer, but quick question. When I use the infinite energy while cloaked every time I shoot it causes me to decloak. There is another trainer out there that lets you but I feel saftest using your trainer. So is there a way to update it to make it where you stay cloaked when shooting.

I only play single player. Btw, I am using the latest Crysis 2 maximum edition with your trainer and it does work! You just have to manually drag the exe into the wemod app for it to work for me,

Quick question:
Crysis 2: Maximum Edition exists, it’s been on the Wemod list for a long time now;
why hasn’t anyone just ported the cheats from this trainer over to maximum edition? From my perspective it should be as simple as taking the code list and hittin’ CTRL V.