Crysis 3 Trainer

This is the official discussion topic of the Crysis 3 trainer tool in Infinity. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the tool in here!

Available Cheats and Mods:

1. Unlimited health
  2. Unlimited ammo
  3. No reload
  4. Unlimited energy
  5. Ghost mode
  6. Infinite nanosuit upgrades

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our tools up-to-date with the latest versions of games. Infinity automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Download:

This Crysis 3 trainer is included in Infinity, the ultimate PC game modding tool. Download Infinity for free right now, or learn more about it!

Updates and Changes:

• 1.0.0 | 4/6/2016
    Initial release

Like this tool?

Check out all of the games Infinity can mod here.

2 Likes

Hi !!!
I try to use the trainer but when I did “Start Game”, he can’t stop to turn to active the trainer. It’s normal ?
For the trainer, I have no problem with the antivirus and other.

Which error code do you get?

I don’t have error code but the trainer search indefinitely

Run the game first then attach infinity (click start game).

If that fails, press ctrl+shift+d and see what errors pop up

i have the error code Missing Required File “ssleay32.dll”

From infinity?

basically, pressed the run game function in the infinity browser and that error message popped up

I mean is the error message from infinity or game?

Yeah guys, I get the same error message when I run Crysis 3 thru ifinity. I have a legit copy from Origin, Crysis 3 Hunter’s Edition

Launch the game yourself then attach infinity?

and how does one attach infinity ?

Infinity is now called WeMod - this thread is ancient. The error also has nothing to do with WeMod (formerly Infinity). It’s a bug on EA Game’s end.
I’ve answered your question in your thread - Crysis 3 Missing required File ssleay32.dll

Thanks so much for this. I’m using 5 of the 6 cheats and they all work. The 6th one for the nanosuit I haven’t tried yet because I don’t really use the nanosuit but I may test it later. I use the PC cheats of the 3 cheat categories to choose from: Steam, PC, and Origin. And the smartphone app works fine.

I’m really happy for the Ghost mode cheat. Waited so long to find it but that’s my fault for not knowing about WeMod earlier. I like exploring the maps and graphics without being pestered by enemies so the Ghost cheat is very handy. I still get shot at by some stationary unmanned gun turrets but they can’t chase after me like monsters do without Ghost mode.